Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on TB 275

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Opinions on TB 275

    Hi, I havnt found many reviews on the NEW Miller Trailblazer 275 and would like yalls opinion

  • #2
    Originally posted by hotshot01 View Post
    Hi, I havnt found many reviews on the NEW Miller Trailblazer 275 and would like yalls opinion
    Great machine. Dc only. Had one for 2 years. Completely trouble free. Would buy a tb275 over a tb325 any day.
    Kevin
    Lincoln ranger 305g x2
    Ln25
    Miller spectrum 625
    Miller 30a spoolgun
    Wc115a
    Lincoln 210mp
    F550 imt service truck

    Comment


    • #3
      awsome thanks. what kind of weld quality? and how versatile is it (TIG/Stick/Mig/Spoolgun)?

      Comment


      • #4
        I wouldn't, that MIGHT be a good one, but my trailblazer sucks, plus miller acts like they're the only game in town. I've been using their plug in machines since the 70's, good stuff, motor driven, never again.
        pull-do

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by hotshot01 View Post
          awsome thanks. what kind of weld quality? and how versatile is it (TIG/Stick/Mig/Spoolgun)?
          Stick fine. Used it for 7018 or 7014. Would not be my choice for a downhill pipe machine. Would work, just bettar machines.
          Mig is excallant. I used a ln25 with it. However the machine has the 14 pin so any miller feeder would work. Field machines im bias to vs feeders..i partically like the ln25.
          Spool gun works to i have a 30a..just going to need a w115a or other controller.
          Tig will be dc only with lift arc. Never used it. I have access to a dynasty 200. I would use that. However i plugged it into the tb275 and used it to power it.

          Kevin
          Lincoln ranger 305g x2
          Ln25
          Miller spectrum 625
          Miller 30a spoolgun
          Wc115a
          Lincoln 210mp
          F550 imt service truck

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by pull-do View Post
            I wouldn't, that MIGHT be a good one, but my trailblazer sucks, plus miller acts like they're the only game in town. I've been using their plug in machines since the 70's, good stuff, motor driven, never again.
            If u have never used one why comment? This happens to be one of the best welders miller built. Now the 325tb...
            Kevin
            Lincoln ranger 305g x2
            Ln25
            Miller spectrum 625
            Miller 30a spoolgun
            Wc115a
            Lincoln 210mp
            F550 imt service truck

            Comment


            • #7
              I believe im gonna order mine tomorrow. Ill post reviews and pics on my work after i get it. I'm starting a mobile business so engine drive is the rt i will be taking. Im pretty proficient with stick welding and I know no machine runs the same. but i like the controls and fine tuning on the TB, the main reason im going with that vs the bobcat is the option, the bobcat is a "semi-tapped" machine in that aspect i guess, if that makes since.

              Comment


              • #8
                What makes the TB 275 better than the 325? Aren't they essentially the same machine?

                I remember when the 'new' trailblazers came out the 275 had all of the same options as the 325 (model numbers). Now I see they have discontinued most of the original 275 models w/ options... Either Miller is phasing them out entirely, or they don't sell a lot because the 325 is only a few hundred more...

                Curious to know what you guys think!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by johnnyg340 View Post
                  What makes the TB 275 better than the 325? Aren't they essentially the same machine?

                  I remember when the 'new' trailblazers came out the 275 had all of the same options as the 325 (model numbers). Now I see they have discontinued most of the original 275 models w/ options... Either Miller is phasing them out entirely, or they don't sell a lot because the 325 is only a few hundred more...

                  Curious to know what you guys think!

                  Well i was just going with the 275 because its already at the top of my budget, and like u said, from what ive read its essentially the same machine.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by johnnyg340 View Post
                    What makes the TB 275 better than the 325? Aren't they essentially the same machine?

                    I remember when the 'new' trailblazers came out the 275 had all of the same options as the 325 (model numbers). Now I see they have discontinued most of the original 275 models w/ options... Either Miller is phasing them out entirely, or they don't sell a lot because the 325 is only a few hundred more...

                    Curious to know what you guys think!

                    I had the older model tb275. I did not know they replaced it with a new model so i would not but it. I thought the op was buying the older 275. My lws supply had instructed me that the 275 was discontinued and replaced my the tb325. Buy a 305g way bettar welder.
                    Kevin
                    Lincoln ranger 305g x2
                    Ln25
                    Miller spectrum 625
                    Miller 30a spoolgun
                    Wc115a
                    Lincoln 210mp
                    F550 imt service truck

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      tb 325

                      I just got the tb 325 it now has 1 hour on it and so far I love it runs good welds look great easy to start

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X