Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Kevin
    replied
    Well if the power is good at the wall then I would suggest moving on to check at the power switch inside the unit. Make sure you have the 230 in on the power cord and then through the switch.

Leave a comment:

• iliyahamovic
    replied
    power is ok on the outlet, will do rest of it before i search for more help, thank you guys!

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by iliyahamovic View Post
    serial no.LC545197
    where should I check bugs with volt meter?
    Have you measured the input voltage to make sure that both legs of your input are hot and you have 230vac coming in...?? (if you are running 230)

have you cycled the shop breaker or tried a different outlet??

might even be something as simple as a defective power switch... check continuity with a meter

BTW... here is your manual if you had not already downloaded it..

http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o1326m_mil.pdf
    Last edited by H80N; 08-02-2015, 11:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• iliyahamovic
    replied
    serial no.LC545197
    where should I check bugs with volt meter?

Leave a comment:

• walker
    replied
    You have to do your part first, post a serial number. Pull the cover, check input power with a multi meter.

Leave a comment:

• gnforge
    replied
    Millermatic 251 dies...

Yep understand. I'm just a welder not much of a tech. Can't help in this area.
    I have had wire come loose in plug but that's not much help. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• iliyahamovic
    replied
    Gnforge, I did finished it with dynasty but with tig process as I stated above, it's clean job, indoor, has to be grinded smooth on the end, so stick makes no sense because of pitting etc, I use stick only if outside, but that was not the question to begin with, thanks thought.

Leave a comment:

• gnforge
    replied
    Millermatic 251 dies...

Could of used dynasty, finished with stick.
    Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• iliyahamovic
    started a topic Millermatic 251 dies...

Millermatic 251 dies...

Hello, today suddenly after years of seamless use my 251 just died, no smoke, no noise, it just died, no display as well, nothing, I had to finish long passes with tig, it killed me time wise.
    I tryed to locate circuit breaker on it and I couldn't find it? On my dynasty it's right on the back of the machine...
    Any kind of input is welcome?
Working...
X