Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snoeproe
    replied
    The carb is a Walbro LMH. You can buy complete or partial rebuilt kits for them online. I've also seen new complete carbs on eBay.

The year your machine was made is related to the serial number on the front panel.
    The serial number can get you a users/operators manual for the machine on this website.
    Last edited by snoeproe; 08-02-2015, 01:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• M J Mauer
    replied
    Welcome to the forum.

Leave a comment:

• DSL Power
    replied
    I picked up one on amazon for mine a couple years ago.

Leave a comment:

• weldtex
    replied
    Walbro lmh

You will need a Walbro LMH carb. These are kinda scarce but can still be found new or used on Ebay. If you have the old carb You can get a rebuild kit for around 20 bucks. You will also need the little fuel pump if it is missing. If pump is not missing you can get a rebuild kit for around 10 bucks on Ebay as well. A Walbro WHG carb may also work but might need to be modified to fit depending upon where your fuel line and throttle connection is located.

Leave a comment:

• weldtex
    replied
    Walbro LMH

You will need a Walbro LMH carb. These are kinda scarce but can still be found new or used on Ebay. If you have the old carb You can get a rebuild kit for around 20 bucks. You will also need the little fuel pump if it is missing. If not missing you can get a rebuild kit for around 10 bucks on Ebay as well. A Walbro WHG may also work but might need to be modified to fit depending upon where your fuel line and throttle connection is located. Here is a link for a new Walbro LMH currently listed on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/LMH-CARBURET...item3cfeb69e6b

Leave a comment:

• cduecy
    started a topic help with blue star 2e

help with blue star 2e

I bought a Miller bluestar 2e 200amp ac/DC welder and I'm searching for a carburetor for it its a Tecumseh xl cast iron oh160 also does anyone kno where I can track down more info on machine like year it was made
Working...
X