X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    millermatic35

You got a nice machine given to you there. Don't let the age of it discourage you, it'll probably be still working when you're grandson wants to learn to weld. Freshen it up and run some wire through it.

Leave a comment:

• pat h
    replied
    Originally posted by kiwi View Post
    How could you not have gotten a deal if the welder was given to you for free?
    bingo

Leave a comment:

• cwgrizz
    replied
    I wish someone would give me one. Ha!

Leave a comment:

• kiwi
    replied
    Originally posted by 98RODEO2733 View Post
    I am new to welding and just started learning on millermatic 211.I no longer have access to it but some one gave me a millermatis 35 it needs a new power cord which I just got and a few other minor repairs,my question is this a decent welder I won't be welding anything thicker than 3/8"mainly sheetmetal to 1/4"for offroad 4x4 fabrication.I am very limited on funds and hope I got a deal on this
    How could you not have gotten a deal if the welder was given to you for free?

Leave a comment:

• Bob Miller
    replied
    Finest

The Millermatic 35 was the finest welder I have ever owned.
    .030 wire on 14ga.

Good Luck,
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• 98RODEO2733
    started a topic millermatic35

millermatic35

I am new to welding and just started learning on millermatic 211.I no longer have access to it but some one gave me a millermatis 35 it needs a new power cord which I just got and a few other minor repairs,my question is this a decent welder I won't be welding anything thicker than 3/8"mainly sheetmetal to 1/4"for offroad 4x4 fabrication.I am very limited on funds and hope I got a deal on this
Working...
X