millermatic35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• millermatic35

I am new to welding and just started learning on millermatic 211.I no longer have access to it but some one gave me a millermatis 35 it needs a new power cord which I just got and a few other minor repairs,my question is this a decent welder I won't be welding anything thicker than 3/8"mainly sheetmetal to 1/4"for offroad 4x4 fabrication.I am very limited on funds and hope I got a deal on this

Finest

The Millermatic 35 was the finest welder I have ever owned.
    .030 wire on 14ga.

Good Luck,
    Bob
    Millermatic 252 w/30A
    Big Blue Air Pak
    Ellis 3000 Band Saw
    Trailblazer 302 Air Pak w/ Wireless Remote
    8-RC
    Dynasty 200 DX
    XMT 350 MPa w/S-74 MPa Plus
    Millermatic 211
    Passport Plus
    Spectrum 625 X-TREME
    Lincoln SA-200 Blue Tint Red Face '63
    2-Lincoln SA-200 Red Face '68
    SA-200 Black Face '59
    SA-200 Green Lite '84
    SA-200 Green Lite '80
    SA-200 Red Face '69
    SA-200 Red Face '66
    SA-200 Green Lite '81
    '70 Black Face Round Barrel

Comment

Originally posted by 98RODEO2733 View Post
      I am new to welding and just started learning on millermatic 211.I no longer have access to it but some one gave me a millermatis 35 it needs a new power cord which I just got and a few other minor repairs,my question is this a decent welder I won't be welding anything thicker than 3/8"mainly sheetmetal to 1/4"for offroad 4x4 fabrication.I am very limited on funds and hope I got a deal on this
      How could you not have gotten a deal if the welder was given to you for free?

Comment

I wish someone would give me one. Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
          How could you not have gotten a deal if the welder was given to you for free?
          bingo

Comment

millermatic35

You got a nice machine given to you there. Don't let the age of it discourage you, it'll probably be still working when you're grandson wants to learn to weld. Freshen it up and run some wire through it.

Comment

Working...
            X