lincoln mp210...hooked to 30a..via w115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lincoln mp210...hooked to 30a..via w115

So my seadoo has a hole in the tuned pipe. Going to need to fix it by welding a new welch plug in. Thinking i can use my w115 to control the spoolgun, will tie it into the spoolgun hookup for the contact closeure...we will see!
    Kevin
    Lincoln ranger 305g x2
    Ln25
    Miller spectrum 625
    Miller 30a spoolgun
    Wc115a
    Lincoln 210mp
    F550 imt service truck

Wc115 will work just have to pop the steel side drive open and paper clip the steel sides trigger, or tape the trigger on the mugs handle

Comment

Wc115 will work just have to pop the steel side drive open and paper clip the steel sides trigger, or tape the trigger on the mugs handle. I make lots of adapters to modify the miller spool gun to fit what ever brand with spool gun facility's.

Comment

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
        Wc115 will work just have to pop the steel side drive open and paper clip the steel sides trigger, or tape the trigger on the mugs handle
        On the w115 i think it has a contact closure.. ie trigger wire going to hook that to the mp210's gun trigger harness and set it on spool gun. Should be plug and play. My wording might be wrong but basically looking on the schematic just using the closesure circuit from the spoolgun.
        Kevin
        Lincoln ranger 305g x2
        Ln25
        Miller spectrum 625
        Miller 30a spoolgun
        Wc115a
        Lincoln 210mp
        F550 imt service truck

Comment

worked perfectly!!

Along time ago i bought the w115a because i figured it would make my spoolgun work on anything. Well it came through again, and it was easy, simply cut off the 14 pin, crimped on a lincoln gun harness connector, and the 30a ran perfect off the mp210.
          Kevin
          Lincoln ranger 305g x2
          Ln25
          Miller spectrum 625
          Miller 30a spoolgun
          Wc115a
          Lincoln 210mp
          F550 imt service truck

Comment

Working...
          X