No announcement yet.

Sync 250 vs. Dynasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea..I would have to agree with HAWK, and like I said before, I have had both the Syncs and chose to update to the Dynastys and never looked back. I have two Dynasty 300s and one 200 and can say in all honesty that for your use, the Syncrowave will not do anything more for you or do it better. Don't get me wrong...the Syncrowave is a Caddy but the Dynasty is the Porsche!

Andy.

ps.

Heiti, wait 'till ya put the Dynasty(porsche) through it's gears

Comment

Dynasty 200 Vs. Sync-DECIDED!

Alrighty, then, Dynasty 200DX it is. Will Miller continue to make the Sync 250 considering it is larger, more expensive and less versatile than this other series? Other than just the synonomous name brand, I would guess that it would just be product ignorance that would prompt someone to buy the Sync 250 instead of the Dyansty?
      At any rate, thank you all for your responses, All we have to do now is narrow down our choice of retailers for buying one!
      Carl Campbell
      C.I.PERFORMANCE
      www.ciperformance.com

Comment

Andy
        sounds like you are right on the money... looks like I will get better results and not have to drag bulky older equipment around.. seems that Hawk has figured out the hot ticket with his setup... Trailblazer 301g for most and having the Dynasty 200 available when needed.... not to worry.. have a Dynasty on my shopping list... will come in after the Spectrum 2050...and... both will come in time... My Trailblazer... is generating the funding... just a matter of patience and priorities on my part...
        Thanks
        and
        Take Care
        Heiti

PS... Carl.. I have had good experiences with B&R .. and excellent prices..

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
        Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
        Dynasty 200DX
        Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
        Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Working...
        X