Just wondering on price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering on price

I was scouting and came across a company selling 5 Syncrowave 350LX's with 3weld chillers, all with foot controls and ready to go for $3499. I see they are $10k new, is that a good price on a used one? they look in real good shape 4 look really good.

Just wondering I don't have a need for one but thought I would ask.

They sell new for big bucks. I wonder how many they actually sell. Syncrowave is a great machine, but now Miller makes a better one. I'd guess the Dynasty series outsells them.

It seems people sell 250s and 350s for anywhere from $500 to $1500 used.
    Dynasty 280DX
    Bobcat 250
    MM252
    Spool gun
    Twentieth Century 295
    Twentieth Century 295 AC
    Marquette spot welder
    Smith torches

Comment

DATEC, That price seems a little high if you a private guy using it for hobby, there are cheaper options.

If you own a company and you need one on a regular basis this machine will pay you back in a matter of a couple weeks, they are a real work horse and will get the job done year after year.

You need to check out the power requirements to see if you can run it.

I charge $ 100.00 hr. for tig so you can do the math.

Comment

I would like to get into tig but I know that would be alot of machine for me to start with and probably way more then I would ever need. I came across these while looking for other equipment I need before that. But when I seen these I thought the price looked cheep for what they go for new, I guess not buy reading your posts. What would a good price be (new vs. used) for a good unit.

Is there anything that usually goes bad or should be noted as a potential problem when looking at a used unit?

The first thing I need before a tig is a Hypertherm (30 or45) leaning towards the 45. The thickest I do is usually 3/8 but would like to keep options open if they arrive.

So for the most part right now I am gathering information for future purchases.

Comment

Working...
        X