Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• killerwelder21
    replied
    Thanks for the fast replies. I worked with it tonight and it turned out to be a dirt dobber nest inside the solenoid with the plunger. Cleaned it out with a air nozzle and a straight pick. Runs like a chanp

Leave a comment:

• Tryagn5
    replied
    easy to check...

Originally posted by killerwelder21 View Post
    Yes I checked but could not pull the item number up. Maybe it's wanting the machine # instead of part number. But a bit of an update, I put a new battery on it and it ran just fine for about 10 minutes and then it want idle back down. Maybe it's the plunger getting hung up? Sure beats me..
    The idle control solenoid is just a 12 volt solenoid. I cant remember if it is 12 volt power to idle, or 12 volt power to full speed. I believe its 12volt power to idle, so test for 12 volts, if you get 12 volts one way and no voltage the other the solenoid is bad. If nothing then either the board or a bad idle switch.
    Kevin

Leave a comment:

• killerwelder21
    replied
    Yes I checked but could not pull the item number up. Maybe it's wanting the machine # instead of part number. But a bit of an update, I put a new battery on it and it ran just fine for about 10 minutes and then it want idle back down. Maybe it's the plunger getting hung up? Sure beats me..

Leave a comment:

• mbramble
    replied
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/MILLER-MODUL...item2ecb42111a

Leave a comment:

• Old Skool
    replied
    Did you check miller4less.com ?

Leave a comment:

• killerwelder21
    started a topic need help finding parts for bobcat

need help finding parts for bobcat

Hi, I have a bobcat225gplus and I'm trying to find a place that carries replacement idle control module #142724. I've looked all over and can't find one.
Working...
X