jumper links?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jumper links?

Someone had a jumper link question but I lost it. Anyway...it was regarding the purpose of 200/230/460 and the importance.
    Hopefully this should answer the question

You should know your primary supply voltage. The jumper is to link the transformer to the respective input voltage tap. If you have the machine linked for 200 and you apply 230, you could possibly damage the unit. If you do not know your input voltage, have it measured. The jumper setting can be +/- 10%. So if you have 220v, use the 230 jumper setting.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you still have questions

Enjoy your new machine!
    Andy

and for what it is worth .. the information is amply illustrated and explained in the manual for your machine....
    Thanks Andy!!!!!

take care
    Heiti

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

yea...10-4 on the manual

Comment

It was me, I was the one who posted the question. I found what I was looking for, from one of the message threads posted last month. So I went back and deleted this question. No sense in people repeating themselves.

I had the line hooked up this morning by an electrician and it measured at 240v so I will use the 230 jumper (default) setting. Which from what it sounds will be with in the +/- 10% 230v jumper setting. Thanks for the reply though.. I think I was overthinking the issue too much.

Thanks,

Bronco STD

Comment

Working...
        X