Xmt 304

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmt 304

I just bought a used XMT304 and have a few questions that maybe somebody can help me with.
    1) where can I get a owners manual

2) can you tell the year from the serial #

3) is there a way to tell how many hrs on the machine

4) what maintenance can I do to it ie take the cover off and blow it out wipe the components down ? Etc
    Thanks for your time/comments
    Serial # KJ107431
    Stock # 903471

Originally posted by maharg View Post
    I just bought a used XMT304 and have a few questions that maybe somebody can help me with.
    1) where can I get a owners manual

2) can you tell the year from the serial #

3) is there a way to tell how many hrs on the machine

4) what maintenance can I do to it ie take the cover off and blow it out wipe the components down ? Etc
    Thanks for your time/comments
    Serial # KJ107431
    Stock # 903471
    Hi,
    I don't know anything technically about the machine so can't help with hrs or maint other than to look in the manual. Your manual is at

http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o2208d_mil.pdf

your machine was built between January and July of 1998. This info is all under the "Resources" tab at the top of the forum page. Good luck! Miller makes finding this info easy-they are a class outfit. And, if you can't find the answer on line, just call them. They are SUPER at helping people out. Also, the wealth of knowledge and people's willingness to help on this forum is just amazing! Great bunch of people. Hope you do well with your machine.

Comment

Xmt 304

Thanks for your help

Comment

Xmt 304

For some reason I don't have resources at the top of the forums page ?

Comment

That's odd. Try going to http://Www.millerwelds.com. You will see the Miller logo on the left and "The Power of Blue" on the right at the top. Just below that should be a line of tabs including Products, Where to Buy, Service, Resources, Industries and Interests, and About Us. Once you follow the Resources link, you wil find the Owners Manuals at the upper right. Hope you can see it.

Comment

Working...
          X