XMT 304 CC/CV Circuit Board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XMT 304 CC/CV Circuit Board?

Does anyone know where I might find a used one?
    Maybe a shop I could send my suspect board to be swapped into a working machine?
    I received it non-functional.
    I made a power cord(someone scavenged the original).
    I replaced VR1(was blown clean off) on the interconnect board.
    Powered up. Contactor "clunked". Help1. Measured C1 and it checked out. C2 and C3 were 300V DC(Florida residential 240"ish").
    All the threads I've read on here point to PC1.

My machine serial is KG216799
    Stock Number 903741
    PC1 Assembly Number 188205

Trying to get her back into action, if feasible.
    Thanks for any ideas.
    Steve

Hmmm, no voltage reg on the interconnect board, and nothing so far indicates a control board. Maybe point the part out, probably a protection diode, so you'd also have a blown IGBT

Comment

Steve welcome to the forum.
      Lincoln A/C 225
      Everlast PA200

Comment

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
        Hmmm, no voltage reg on the interconnect board, and nothing so far indicates a control board. Maybe point the part out, probably a protection diode, so you'd also have a blown IGBT
        Is the varistor the same as the regulator? That's what I meant by VR1. The top, big green component. I think there is 6 or 7 of them. I was in the process of checking the diodes for SR1 this past Thursday and then my lady got home and had to put my toys away. Lol. Just got back into town from her birthday weekend.

Originally posted by M J Mauer View Post
        Steve welcome to the forum.
        Thank you. I realized my question was my first post and that I didn't introduce myself after I posted it. That was poor forum etiquette on my part. I know better.

Steve

Comment

Basically just a bunch of filter caps, what you want to check, is both the lower diodes, and the 2 drain resistors off the large caps. Also check the large resistor on the smaller right board. Also ohm out the gate on the sr1 small hole to the bolt hole just below it. Should be around the 56 ohm mark, then you can diode check its 3 phase bridge.

Comment

Working...
          X