Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller License plates for the front of my Trucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller License plates for the front of my Trucks.

I think they owe me a few since I own 7 shop welders, 1 Plazma, 3 portable welders and several suitcase feeders, my newest purchase was a 350 P Aluminum right at $ 7 Grand.

ME Too....

Originally posted by Portable Welder View Post
    I think they owe me a few since I own 7 shop welders, 1 Plazma, 3 portable welders and several suitcase feeders, my newest purchase was a 350 P Aluminum right at $ 7 Grand.
    I don't have quite what you have invested...

but have a fair amount of BLUE for a one man band..

does equip I have owned and sold count....?.. (been a fair bit of it since 1968)...
    Last edited by H80N; 05-24-2015, 12:18 PM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Did you ever get your shear problem fixed? I just purchased and installed a 230 ton press brake and a 1/4" x 10' shear. I have 2 30hp RFC hooked up together and they run fine.

Your inbox is overflowing

Comment

Originally posted by Country Metals View Post
        Did you ever get your shear problem fixed? I just purchased and installed a 230 ton press brake and a 1/4" x 10' shear. I have 2 30hp RFC hooked up together and they run fine.

Your inbox is overflowing
        Been wondering about the shear problem myself.

Comment

Originally posted by lars66 View Post
          Been wondering about the shear problem myself.
          Me Too...

Hope you got it resolved..

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
          Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
          Dynasty 200DX
          Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
          Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Thanks for asking, but unfortunately not yet, when my electrician has time I seem to be out on jobs and vise versa, It will shear 10 ga. fine and struggles with 3/16".

Comment

Give me a call if you want. I work on a few customers with shears and big saws. I can go over a few things with you. PM me your number since your box is still probably full and I can help you out. I can send pictures of my setup as well.

Comment

Working...
              X