No announcement yet.

How many amps needed for MM251?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparky is the guy that wants $50-$100 per hour.

Comment

If the Electricians name is sparky he's stay'n away from my electric panel. I wouldn't even let that guy use an extension cord.

An electrician being called sparky is like a race car driver named crash or a doctor called quack. It is not a compliment its not even nice. Most likely it would get ya a broken nose at least around here.

Comment

If the Electricians name is sparky he's stay'n away from my electric panel. I wouldn't even let that guy use an extension cord.

An electrician being called sparky is like a race car driver named crash or a doctor called quack. It is not a compliment its not even nice. Most likely it would get ya a broken nose at least around here.

Generally speaking accuracy in what you say, and how you say it, is what you are judged on in this world. Peace to all

Comment

Gramps

Gramps

I come to this site daily in order to pick up good advise and ask questions worth askiing. I try to be brief.

Give it a break and stop running on, you are defeating the purpose dude.
          Don't mean to be rude, but PleasEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

Comment

The end!

Well guys:

I hate to be the ----, but here goes. There has been more than enough damage done to the forum morale and trust among more than a few members. I and some of you more than understand what is needed in terms of breaker types, wire sizes, feeder service, etc. However, there are people on this forum who have no formal electrical training or lifelong experience with electricity. I must say for the safety of all to consult your owners manual and an electrician when wiring your welding and cutting equipment. This combination should prove to be both effective and safe. Happy welding.

Comment

Amen

fuzz8

Comment

fuzz8,

Thanks for the support!

Comment

Working...
                X