Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moving up from our Miller HF-P Dialarc.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving up from our Miller HF-P Dialarc.....

I have talked the boss into a new Tig welder for work, after talking with some reps at the EASTEC show yesterday.

we have an very old Miller Dialarc HF-P 300 amp tig -stick welder.

we weld a lot of various sized SS, and some aluminum repairs...so after 18 years I have an idea what the Dialarc can handle...

we do a lot of finess welding of small SS,parts for repair mostly..and the "REP" says that the new Dynasty 280 DX will have much better capacity for smaller welding and SHOULD be ok for our larger welding.

do you think the Dynasty 280 would be able to weld all that the Dialarc 300 would weld???

I like the smaller size and the fact that I could move it around to various power sources to weld all over the company if need be.

right now we only have the one 50 amp, 480V outlet for the Miller Welder.

hope to hear from some of you

dvice

Dyn 350

Originally posted by dvice View Post
    I have talked the boss into a new Tig welder for work, after talking with some reps at the EASTEC show yesterday.

we have an very old Miller Dialarc HF-P 300 amp tig -stick welder.

we weld a lot of various sized SS, and some aluminum repairs...so after 18 years I have an idea what the Dialarc can handle...

we do a lot of finess welding of small SS,parts for repair mostly..and the "REP" says that the new Dynasty 280 DX will have much better capacity for smaller welding and SHOULD be ok for our larger welding.

do you think the Dynasty 280 would be able to weld all that the Dialarc 300 would weld???

I like the smaller size and the fact that I could move it around to various power sources to weld all over the company if need be.

right now we only have the one 50 amp, 480V outlet for the Miller Welder.

hope to hear from some of you

dvice
    If you do not need the portability of the small size of the Dyn 280... you might consider the Dyn 350 DX Tigrunner...

Have had mine for several years and LOVE It..!!

http://www.millerwelds.com/pdf/spec_sheets/AD5-0.pdf

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Working...
    X