can't find idle module on miller bobcat 225 nt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't find idle module on miller bobcat 225 nt

Could someone please give me detailed instructions on where/how to find the idle module on a 95ish Bobcat 225 nt please, thanks

Square 5 pin thingy behind the front panel, next to the coarse range switch

Comment

Thanks man, I was looking in the wrong area,gonna look when I get off work

Comment

I found one on a 225g, I hope it's the same as the 225nt

Comment

Cruizer,have I got one for you, I was excited I found the module you led me to on a broke down 225g, I got home to my machine has no EXISTANCE of a module, no bracket, no extra wires ,no clean spot or bolt holes, I have pictures, I'm very confused.The machine cranks up and goes wide open(very wide open)and will not idle down, I can play with the choke and find a lower idle spot to run on

Comment

serial #, idle module on that one is pull to idle

Comment

Diagram shows it in between the selector switch and fine control knob on the inside

Comment

So how do I fix the pull to idle? Not sure the miller # I have the onan #

Comment

Originally posted by Rickybidness View Post
                  So how do I fix the pull to idle? Not sure the miller # I have the onan #
                  first you give me the serial#

Comment

This probably won't help but it looks like either a L or K then definitely an A3, then three numbers I can't read,ending in 79, so ,LA3xxx79,or KA3xxx79, and I'm not for certain on the first letter K or L just kinda looks like it

Comment

probably an LA, however, being a Miller Tech and all, I need ALL THE NUMBERS. If you can't read them on the outside, there will be stickers on the inside
                      Last edited by cruizer; 04-30-2015, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Got it, LA351779

Comment

Can't help ya till tommorrow, as I'm off my main computer

Comment

Ok, born on December 21, 2000, looks like it's closer to the hour meter. It's a 184731 idle module, does not appear that that the one out of the 225 will fit the NT. The NT uses 5 pins while the 225 units only have 4

Comment

Ok, the other machine I'm looking at has both the 5 prong module and the red 4 prong one, why would it have 2 of them? anyway, I have that part also , I'll put in on when I gt home, if I don't work too late

Comment

Working...
                              X