X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Usedtruck
    • Apr 2015

Little blue box

Hey guys, I bought a 1986 Dialarc HF with a S32S wire feeder. This rig also has a small miller box but not the MIC-4 . It has no model and serial numbers on it. Took the top off and found a 24v signal transformer coil and a relay. It has 115v cord and a 2 pole twistlock cord also a 3 socket male connector that a 3 pin female connector from the feeder connects too. Im assuming it has something to do with the operation of the mig gun trigger. Any help identifying this box would be greatly appreciated.
  • H80N
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Usedtruck View Post
    Hey guys, I bought a 1986 Dialarc HF with a S32S wire feeder. This rig also has a small miller box but not the MIC-4 . It has no model and serial numbers on it. Took the top off and found a 24v signal transformer coil and a relay. It has 115v cord and a 2 pole twistlock cord also a 3 socket male connector that a 3 pin female connector from the feeder connects too. Im assuming it has something to do with the operation of the mig gun trigger. Any help identifying this box would be greatly appreciated.
    PICS...??..

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

• cruizer
      • Oct 2004

just an adaptor to hook the feeder to the power source. however the feeder must be voltage sensing or wont work. And the wire must be a dual shield.

Comment

• Usedtruck
        • Apr 2015

Little blue box

Thanks for the help. Sorry about the double post I'm a newbie

Comment

Working...
        X