Clear All

• Usedtruck
    replied
    Little blue box

Thanks for the help. Sorry about the double post I'm a newbie

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    just an adaptor to hook the feeder to the power source. however the feeder must be voltage sensing or wont work. And the wire must be a dual shield.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by Usedtruck View Post
    Hey guys, I bought a 1986 Dialarc HF with a S32S wire feeder. This rig also has a small miller box but not the MIC-4 . It has no model and serial numbers on it. Took the top off and found a 24v signal transformer coil and a relay. It has 115v cord and a 2 pole twistlock cord also a 3 socket male connector that a 3 pin female connector from the feeder connects too. Im assuming it has something to do with the operation of the mig gun trigger. Any help identifying this box would be greatly appreciated.
    PICS...??..

Leave a comment:

• Usedtruck
    started a topic Little blue box

Little blue box

Hey guys, I bought a 1986 Dialarc HF with a S32S wire feeder. This rig also has a small miller box but not the MIC-4 . It has no model and serial numbers on it. Took the top off and found a 24v signal transformer coil and a relay. It has 115v cord and a 2 pole twistlock cord also a 3 socket male connector that a 3 pin female connector from the feeder connects too. Im assuming it has something to do with the operation of the mig gun trigger. Any help identifying this box would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X