Load calculator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load calculator?

Anyone know of a simple calculator or chart that would show the load-bearing capacity of channel, specifically C3 x 4.1? I have done a search, but did not find anything.

I am building forks to attach to the front edge of a loader bucket on a compact tractor. The channel will extend 42" to the front, and 18" will be under the bucket, which will provide the support for the extended 42".

Thanks in advance for your help.

Originally posted by mikeswelding View Post
    Anyone know of a simple calculator or chart that would show the load-bearing capacity of channel, specifically C3 x 4.1? I have done a search, but did not find anything.

I am building forks to attach to the front edge of a loader bucket on a compact tractor. The channel will extend 42" to the front, and 18" will be under the bucket, which will provide the support for the extended 42".

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Not sure if this is what you are looking for...Engineering Toolbox Online Beam Force Calculator

There's a lot of info on this site, take a look around
    Richard
    West coast of Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Ltbadd View Post
      Not sure if this is what you are looking for...Engineering Toolbox Online Beam Force Calculator

There's a lot of info on this site, take a look around
      Thanks. I did go there and there is a chart for channel, but I am not an engineer, so I did not understand how to use it.

Comment

Working...
      X