X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by Portable Welder View Post
    The Miller 252, It might be a little over kill if your talking Home Hobby, stepping down to the next smaller unit would be your best bet.

I own a welding company and am yet to find a job the 252 cant do and I have been doing this 26 years.

Your best resale value will be the 252.
    The MM252 would be an excellent choice ...

http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...p?model=M00218

Could always go one step up from there and get the MM350P.... Really like mine..
    Last edited by H80N; 03-24-2015, 06:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Portable Welder
    replied
    The Miller 252, It might be a little over kill if your talking Home Hobby, stepping down to the next smaller unit would be your best bet.

I own a welding company and am yet to find a job the 252 cant do and I have been doing this 26 years.

Your best resale value will be the 252.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by DIVERDON View Post
    Hi all,
    i'm new to the forum, this is my first post. I have a Syncrowave 350 and am interested in expanding my skills and capabilities to SMAW and FCAW . Anyone have any thoughts on what wire feeder would work well with my Syncrowave? I do mostly small fabrication and repair jobs, but would like to expand in a few years when I retire from active duty. Thanks.
    You asked the same question the other day...

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...960#post328960

answer is the same

Originally posted by H80N View Post
    The Sync 350 is a Constant Current power supply and would make a very poor supply for MIG.... ideally you want to find a Constant Voltage supply like an XMT or an All in One like a MM200 if you want to run more than just fluxcore...

Yes you can run a Voltage Sensing feeder with a Sync but your results will likely be frustrating and disapointing...
    Last edited by H80N; 03-24-2015, 05:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DIVERDON
    started a topic Advice on wire feeder selection

Advice on wire feeder selection

Hi all,
    i'm new to the forum, this is my first post. I have a Syncrowave 350 and am interested in expanding my skills and capabilities to SMAW and FCAW . Anyone have any thoughts on what wire feeder would work well with my Syncrowave? I do mostly small fabrication and repair jobs, but would like to expand in a few years when I retire from active duty. Thanks.
Working...
X