X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSBWeld
    replied
    multimatic 200

I've been seriously considering buying one of these to keep in my welding rig, for the small "replace one hinge on a tool box lid" type of jobs where it would be real convenient to have an easy to carry around MIG or TIG.

When it's not at work, keep in my garage or at my race car shop.

Leave a comment:

• asw01
    replied
    Originally posted by BRIAN 69 View Post
    asw01
    How exactly do you start the arc when in Tig.I'm not too sure I see your in southern Mi. me too.
    You touch the tip of the tungsten to the piece, and the arc starts as soon as you lift off of the part. Not really like a scratch, but not HF either. It's taking some getting used to, but its not bad.

Leave a comment:

• mbramble
    replied
    Originally posted by BRIAN 69 View Post
    asw01
    How exactly do you start the arc when in Tig.I'm not too sure I see your in southern Mi. me too.
    Lift-Arc TIG start.....

Leave a comment:

• BRIAN 69
    replied
    Originally posted by asw01 View Post
    I love the MIG welds from this thing! The auto-set is near perfect for me. No spatter. I've played with the TIG (no actual projects, just trying to re-learn how). It's a bit odd not having the HF, but for the convenience of the all-in-one I'll get used to it.
    asw01

Leave a comment:

• asw01
    replied
    I love the MIG welds from this thing! The auto-set is near perfect for me. No spatter. I've played with the TIG (no actual projects, just trying to re-learn how). It's a bit odd not having the HF, but for the convenience of the all-in-one I'll get used to it.

Leave a comment:

• Pipedream
    replied
    Multimatic 200

Just ordered one today from Cyberweld, the free tig kit deal is done ! The new deal is the Multimatic 200 with the TIG kit is $2134 but you get a $250 cash rebate so cost to your door is $1884, not free but it beats the full seperate cost of each piece. I think the free tig kit deal was $1849. The deal is on till 12/31/15 !

Leave a comment:

• Broccoli1
    replied
    Got a link to the free Tig kit promo?

I only see Rebate info

Found it- pretty vague:
    "The Miller Multimatic™ 200 welder is Miller's first truly portable multi-process welder. The Multimatic™ 200 is a MIG welder, Stick welder and DC TIG welder all-in-one. The Multimatic 200 package with WP17 TIG Contractor Kit includes all the equipment you'll need for MIG, DC TIG and Stick welding. The TIG Kit is FREE while supplies last."

Leave a comment:

• BRIAN 69
    started a topic multimatic 200

multimatic 200

Just waiting on tax return then I'm off to get a multimatic 200.my question is anyone know how long the free tig. Kit promo is going to last thanksBrian
Working...
X