i have a millermatic 35 which i have inherited from my father. It has been a good machine many years but unfortunately the gas valve on the mig gun is no longer repairable. i would like to install a new mig gun but i need to add a gas solenoid and i believe i may want an adapter kit to make the connections to the gun simple. i have determined that it is likely a 24VDC gas valve needed and it will wire in to the circuit for the wire feed rollers but i do not know where to find the information to determine which valve would be correct or if there is a simpler way to do it. I have contacted my LWS and they can get me all the parts they just weren't 100% sure of the correct parts to order.

Can anyone show me where to find the correct information for adding the new gas valve and or retrofitting a newer torch.

Thanks in advance and any help would be greatly appreciated.