MULTIMATIC 200 - Screen Diagnostic Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MULTIMATIC 200 - Screen Diagnostic Question

First Miller machine. When using the MIG and just after finishing a short weld,
    the screen on the machine shows HOLD inside a red stop sign, and also shows the voltage and amperage in the display as well. Does not stay for long. Is this a normal diagnostic or an error message of some sort?
    Can't find a source for all the diagnostics and errors that could appear on the machine.

is it really a RED stop sign?

before welding the Voltage and Wire speed are displayed but once you start welding the Voltage and Amps display and hold for a couple seconds after the weld.
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
      Lincoln A/C 225
      Everlast PA200

Comment

Originally posted by Broccoli1 View Post
        is it really a RED stop sign?

before welding the Voltage and Wire speed are displayed but once you start welding the Voltage and Amps display and hold for a couple seconds after the weld.
        Thanks. It is just as you have described. And no, the HOLD is not really in a red stop sign, it shows as white lettering in the middle of a blue stop sign. I don't have a color LCD display

Comment

Mine gives the same message. I checked today when I had to run a couple quick beads with the MIG.

Comment

Working...
          X