X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Stang
    replied
    Originally posted by H80N View Post
    If you quoted the previous post and mistakenly put your response within that quote then the BB software will not recognize it... and... you will get that error message....
    Thanks H80N. I'm still new at this posting stuff! Still don't know how to post a new thread. Just reply to one if I have any good info. Still have a lot more questions than answers! Lol.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by 'Stang View Post
    I tried to post s reply! Guess I was not politically correct! I wrote 5 lines, but kept getting the message that it had to be 3 charters long! Go figure! Didn't curse or anything like that! Big brother is watching!
    If you quoted the previous post and mistakenly put your response within that quote then the BB software will not recognize it... and... you will get that error message....

Leave a comment:

• 'Stang
    replied
    ISIS Welders

I tried to post s reply! Guess I was not politically correct! I wrote 5 lines, but kept getting the message that it had to be 3 charters long! Go figure! Didn't curse or anything like that! Big brother is watching!

Leave a comment:

• jmpgino
    started a topic Isis welders.

Isis welders.

These Isis animals seem to have some a bunch of welders working for them, these cages must take some time to build and even paint.
    I wish I could strap one of them onto something I am stick welding with some serious heat close by what I would use to attach the ******* to the workpiece.
Working...
X