Isis welders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isis welders.

These Isis animals seem to have some a bunch of welders working for them, these cages must take some time to build and even paint.
    I wish I could strap one of them onto something I am stick welding with some serious heat close by what I would use to attach the ******* to the workpiece.

ISIS Welders

I tried to post s reply! Guess I was not politically correct! I wrote 5 lines, but kept getting the message that it had to be 3 charters long! Go figure! Didn't curse or anything like that! Big brother is watching!

Comment

Originally posted by 'Stang View Post
      I tried to post s reply! Guess I was not politically correct! I wrote 5 lines, but kept getting the message that it had to be 3 charters long! Go figure! Didn't curse or anything like that! Big brother is watching!
      If you quoted the previous post and mistakenly put your response within that quote then the BB software will not recognize it... and... you will get that error message....

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
      Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
      Dynasty 200DX
      Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
      Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Originally posted by H80N View Post
        If you quoted the previous post and mistakenly put your response within that quote then the BB software will not recognize it... and... you will get that error message....
        Thanks H80N. I'm still new at this posting stuff! Still don't know how to post a new thread. Just reply to one if I have any good info. Still have a lot more questions than answers! Lol.

Comment

Working...
        X