Miller DEL-200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller DEL-200

A friend picked this up the other day, dropped by to show me.

At first we thought this was a re-power, never seen anything like this.

Downloaded the owners manual, it appears to be factory. Single cylinder Deutz diesel. Going by the serial number, built in 1980/81.

It could use new engine mounts, part# 009 235. Looks like a stepped rubber bushing, with two flatwashers. Anybody know if these are still available, or if any newer machines used something equivalent that might fit?
    Attached Files
    Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Originally posted by JSFAB View Post
    A friend picked this up the other day, dropped by to show me.

At first we thought this was a re-power, never seen anything like this.

Downloaded the owners manual, it appears to be factory. Single cylinder Deutz diesel. Going by the serial number, built in 1980/81.

It could use new engine mounts, part# 009 235. Looks like a stepped rubber bushing, with two flatwashers. Anybody know if these are still available, or if any newer machines used something equivalent that might fit?
    Neat unit..!!!

Any chance of some pics of the mounts...??
    They might very well be a Deutz item

Might also go to your local outdoor power equipment or rental place and look at the diesel pumps and gensets.... they might very well be an oem part...

Otherwise... a drill with holesaw and an old tire, mudflap or piece of conveyor belting might be the fix...
    Last edited by H80N; 02-23-2015, 02:12 PM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

The bottom fits into the holes in the baseplate. Top is wider, so it can squish down without going thru the holes.

It is a Miller part, I saw the parts list.

We have one LWS in the area who is known for having all kinds of old, obsolete items in stock. I suggested my friend start there first. He called me a while ago, they had the engine mounts.
      Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Comment

mcmaster car....

Originally posted by JSFAB View Post
        The bottom fits into the holes in the baseplate. Top is wider, so it can squish down without going thru the holes.

It is a Miller part, I saw the parts list.

We have one LWS in the area who is known for having all kinds of old, obsolete items in stock. I suggested my friend start there first. He called me a while ago, they had the engine mounts.
        Mcmaster car will have any mount you will need..
        Kevin
        Lincoln ranger 305g x2
        Ln25
        Miller spectrum 625
        Miller 30a spoolgun
        Wc115a
        Lincoln 210mp
        F550 imt service truck

Comment

Working...
        X