Brand New Diversion 180 Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Diversion 180 Issue

So here it goes. I just bought a Diversion 180. I set it up last night, went to press the pedal to get my first arc and nothing happened. No gas flow nothing. The machine has no error messages and turns on fine. Does anyone have any ideas? I was leaning tward maybe a bad new foot pedal but have no way to test it.

Welcome to the forum.
    Lincoln A/C 225
    Everlast PA200

Comment

Originally posted by chartshorn View Post
      So here it goes. I just bought a Diversion 180. I set it up last night, went to press the pedal to get my first arc and nothing happened. No gas flow nothing. The machine has no error messages and turns on fine. Does anyone have any ideas? I was leaning tward maybe a bad new foot pedal but have no way to test it.

Going to turn out ot be something really silly. For the time being perhaps read the manual. Just because there is lights on the front panel, doesn't mean there is full input power. What input power are you running on?

Comment

Pump the pedal!

LOL that got me for a while on mine too! For a reason unknown to me, I have to pump the peddle a number (as in 5-10) of times until I hear the gas valve open. After that opening ceremony I'm good to go till the next time I start the machine. I don't have an explanation for it but it's what I have to do to make it work! Brian

Comment

Working...
        X