330 A/BP tig high frequency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try looking here...........

See Page 39 of this PDF.... HF Assy Item #208.... looks like what you are looking for....

https://www.millerwelds.com/files/ow.../O340C_MIL.pdf

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

i am trying to find the capacitor part #059417 but they tell me they don't make it any more any idea where i can find 2 of them

Comment

What do your caps look like? Are they flat square things (perhaps red or brown?) with colored dots on them? If so, an equivalent should be available from any electronics supply house. I can no longer remember how to read the color codes but have books I can look in if you can post a pic or describe them. There was often an arrow cast into the surface-it's direction is important to decoding the specs from the colored dots. Or are they new enough that some numbers are printed on them? New replacements will probably look different but will be fully functional replacements.

Comment

Originally posted by migweldermike View Post
          i am trying to find the capacitor part #059417 but they tell me they don't make it any more any idea where i can find 2 of them
          Could you pls post your welder serial number...??

is this an oil filled or mica cap...?? pics pls...

Are you sure this is the part number you need..??

FWIW I come up with an NSN# to cross it (this appears to be oil filled) NSN 5910012754857

H80N
          Last edited by H80N; 09-26-2016, 09:32 AM.

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
          Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
          Dynasty 200DX
          Millermatic 200

Comment

Originally posted by H80N View Post
            Try looking here...........

See Page 39 of this PDF.... HF Assy Item #208.... looks like what you are looking for....

https://www.millerwelds.com/files/ow.../O340C_MIL.pdf
            Are you sure that you are not looking for these caps.for the HF Assy.???

031602 "Mica Capacitor .002 uF @ 6000 volts"

My Blue Stuff:
            Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
            Dynasty 200DX
            Millermatic 200

Comment

my serial # is JB481814 and they are oil filled

Comment

my serial # is JB481814 and they are oil filled
                this is the manual I come up with... does it look correct...???

https://www.millerwelds.com/files/ow.../O340H_MIL.pdf

are there values printed on the capacitor cans...??

My Blue Stuff:
                Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                Dynasty 200DX
                Millermatic 200

Comment

i think i am looking at the wrong cap

Comment

i think i need the mica car 031 602 but when i put that part # in miller parts for less it comes up with washer

Comment

yes that is the right manul i was looking at the wrong cap i need 031 602

Comment

i think i need the mica car 031 602 but when i put that part # in miller parts for less it comes up with washer
                        I would check with Newark Electronics..... cross the specs.... "Mica Capacitor .002 uF @ 6000 volts"

My Blue Stuff:
                        Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                        Dynasty 200DX
                        Millermatic 200

Comment

If you call Miller, they may have an updated part number that replaces that old one. Going through that now with relays and they sure enough had new parts to replace the old ones.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
                            If you call Miller, they may have an updated part number that replaces that old one. Going through that now with relays and they sure enough had new parts to replace the old ones.
                            XCELLENT Thought..................

My Blue Stuff:
                            Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                            Dynasty 200DX
                            Millermatic 200

Comment

If it were mine.... I would sub in caps from newer Sync 250 ....#096761 Cap Mica .002 uF @ 10KV

same specs is Miller PN #204933

http://www.brweldingsupplies.com/mil...0-v-panel-mtg/

PN # 162949

http://www.brweldingsupplies.com/mil...0000-v-pc-mtg/

H80N
                              Last edited by H80N; 09-26-2016, 10:43 PM.

My Blue Stuff:
                              Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                              Dynasty 200DX
                              Millermatic 200

Comment

i contacted miller and they gave me the new part # thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X