tig rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tig rod

seen it here before tig rod pen feeders? hands so big and with gloves can't seem to get the rod and feeding with fingers any help would be great

TIG Pens

Originally posted by walker d. View Post
    seen it here before tig rod pen feeders? hands so big and with gloves can't seem to get the rod and feeding with fingers any help would be great
    Here is an old thread on TIG Pens...

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ghlight=tigpen

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

none of the sights there work thanks

Comment

none of the sights there work thanks
        Of course they don't... the thread is several years old...

I thought you wanted opinions on their usefulness...

Google "TIG Pen" for current purchasing links like this..

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...yfp-t-321&fp=1

BTW ... I do not use one... I do tend to favor thinner gloves while TIG welding though...... no need for the heavy gloves like my fat "Tillmans" for MIG..

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
        Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
        Dynasty 200DX
        Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
        Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

I have a couple of them. Mostly I use them for out of position-like overhead. Other than that, I just feed with thin gloves. I got my tig pens from Scott-Gross welding. They are my favorite LWS. And they have an online store.

The pen is great if you can prop the feeding hand and feed the rod with a flick of the finger. All depends on the joint you are welding.

Comment

Working...
          X