Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller 350P - "Help 3" Code - Technical/Service Manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller 350P - "Help 3" Code - Technical/Service Manual?

Hi, I recently bought a Miller 350P and when I went to weld with it I got the "Help 3" code. The code is not present at start up, only after holding the trigger, I have tried different guns with no success. Does anyone have a service manual they could send me? Any ideas of where to start?Thanks for your help!!

Originally posted by bpan View Post
    Hi, I recently bought a Miller 350P and when I went to weld with it I got the "Help 3" code. The code is not present at start up, only after holding the trigger, I have tried different guns with no success. Does anyone have a service manual they could send me? Any ideas of where to start?Thanks for your help!!
    This is copied from your user manual------. which you should have.

Help 3Indicates gun trigger was pulled and heldduring power up. Release gun trigger andclear fault condition. Also, this display canIndicate no open circuit voltage detectedwhen gun trigger is pulled and no arcdetected within 3 seconds. Turn off primaryinput power and contact a FactoryAuthorized Service Agent.

I doubt anyone will send you a service manual. Usually they aren't available unless you are a service tech. I would start by contacting miller.

Comment

Basically means that you have a hooped programming control board, and yep its the one that houses the display. Actually quite common on this machine. If its under warranty, great, if not, then is going to be a pricey fix.

Comment

Working...
      X