Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking to buy a used bobcat 225 anything i need to be aware of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to buy a used bobcat 225 anything i need to be aware of?

hello i'm looking to buy a used bobcat 225 with 700 hours on it looks to be in great shape and runs good to my knowledge but again i don't know much about them. can anyone give me suggestions on what i need to look for on it ,what goes bad or anything else i need to be aware of. thanks troy

All depends on the history of the machine and how it was maintained. If it's an Onan with regular oil & filter changes they're good for lots of hours. Idle modules sometimes go, simple swap to fix. Check for brush wear & don't overfill the oil level, in cold weather it will affect the fuel pump.
    Last edited by Old Skool; 01-22-2015, 08:47 PM.
    Miller Trailblazer's ( 2 )...MillerBobcat 250...Millermatic 251's ( 2 )...Miller Syncrowave 200...Miller Syncrowave 180SD...Miller 12VS Suitcases ( 2 )... Hobart Hefty CC/CV Suitcases ( 2 )...Miller 30A Spool Guns ( 2 )...Miller WC 15A Control boxes ( 2 )...Thermo Dynamics Cutmaster 50 Plasma Cutters ( 2 )...Thermo Arc Hi Freq Units ( 2 )...Smith / Victor O/A Sets...DeWalt Power Tools...Craftsman / Snap On Hand Tools... Two Dodge Mobile Rigs

Comment

Working...
    X