Welding Haynes International HR-120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding Haynes International HR-120

We are currently about to start fabrication of a specialty blower wheel with the Alloy HR-120 from Haynes International, Inc. This is the 1st time my welder and I have ever used the alloy and am looking for any type of suggestions when it comes to welding process of this (Mig or Tig? Gas?) as well as any machine settings. I have a Millermatic 250 as well as a Syncrowave 250 and am open to other options as this will be a repeat build in the future.

Originally posted by Jakelarson3 View Post
    We are currently about to start fabrication of a specialty blower wheel with the Alloy HR-120 from Haynes International, Inc. This is the 1st time my welder and I have ever used the alloy and am looking for any type of suggestions when it comes to welding process of this (Mig or Tig? Gas?) as well as any machine settings. I have a Millermatic 250 as well as a Syncrowave 250 and am open to other options as this will be a repeat build in the future.
    If you go to the Hynes website you'll find your way to their data sheet for this alloy, also on the home page, right hand side there is a link to Metallurgist Support, you could probably call and speak to someone as well.

HTH
    Richard
    West coast of Florida

Comment

Working...
    X