Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skipnay
    replied
    I would hope I have enough power. I have 200 amp service coming into the garage!!!

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by BD1 View Post
    skip the 212 immediately. You are talking mega bucks difference between the 252 and the 350. It depends on what you plan on using it for. Do you have enough power to run the 350 ?
    Power for the MM350P is no big deal..

it only needs 61 Amps @ 230 vac Single Phase for full output of 400 amps

http://www.millerwelds.com/pdf/spec_sheets/DC12-51.pdf

Leave a comment:

• BD1
    replied
    skip the 212 immediately. You are talking mega bucks difference between the 252 and the 350. It depends on what you plan on using it for. Do you have enough power to run the 350 ?

Leave a comment:

• ja baudin
    replied
    The 350P is very nice and does an exceptional job on aluminum with the pulse setting.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Millermatic 350 P

I have had a Millermatic 350P for several years now and it has been up to whatever I asked of it...
    The MM350P is a 400amp machine and is an exceptionally capable and versatile MIG machine..
    for aluminum as well as steel..

Would I spend the extra on it if I had it to do over ..??

YOU BET...!!! In a Heartbeat..!!...

It was well worth it for me... but we all have different needs, priorities and budgets...
    Last edited by H80N; 01-14-2015, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• skipnay
    started a topic Which Mig welder is right for me?

Which Mig welder is right for me?

I have the Miller Synrowave 250DX with a Coolmate 3 now. I'm looking to upgrade and get a mig machine. My only thing is I see 3 of them that I'm interested in. The three that I'm interested in are 212, 252, and the 350. With the prices ranging from $2000-$5000 I might need to figure out if the extra expense of the 350 is worth it. Also with that being said is the 212 big enough for what I need? I already have a hobart 135 basicly the same as the 140. I need to be able to do 38/-1/2steel and probably 1/4 aluminum but you guys know how it goes sometimes you have something thicker that needs to be done!!!
Working...
X