X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burninbriar
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Seaman View Post
    The update on the cancer she survived and she left me for a 29 year old! That is ok I found another, better looking and smarter, with Big uh EYES yea thats what I mean! If I gave the dimensions you wouldn't believe me!!!!!
    I remember when all this was happening, I'm glad to hear things worked out good for you. I should have come over to hang out with you, maybe I could have found one of those "big eyed girls" too.

Leave a comment:

• weldone
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Seaman
    I was hurt on a newspaper press oct 15 of 88, by a coworkers neglect. Safety isn't optional around me, thank you for the Posative reinforcement!

I truely enjoy welding, but stupid people scare the crap out of me!
    Thry scare me too.
    And youre right SAFETY IS NEVER A OPTION.
    iTS PRIMARY AND PAROMOUNT WE ALL COULD USE MORE OF IT.
    ACTUALLY .. NO ROOM FOR COWBOYS IN THIS TRADE

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    I was hurt on a newspaper press oct 15 of 88, by a coworkers neglect. Safety isn't optional around me, thank you for the Posative reinforcement!

I truely enjoy welding, but stupid people scare the crap out of me!

Leave a comment:

• weldone
    replied
    I see it like this.NO ONE TAKES SAFETY AS SERIOUS AS THEY SHOULD ESPECIALLY P.P.E BECAUSE of the tranining they recieved.theyved watched vets around them tack without a shield cut without goggles light the torch with a cig lighter,weld with short sleeves,no gloves wear sneakers on the job...not steel toes ETC. literaly do things to the contary of weld safety.
    And dont see the reprocussions of the neglet first hand.And when they do its usually to late. AND YES ITS LEADING THE UP AND COMING WELDERS IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.
    With proper tranining (schooling) they ought to of been taught the proper safety envolved with welding And to a great degree more than likely were.But once outside that controlled enviorment BAD HABITS CREEP IN.
    And it needs to stop. ME.... I TRY TO MAKE IT MY BUSSINESS TO COME BACK HOME THE WAY I LEFT IN THE MORNING.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    Thanks Kevin

Leave a comment:

• KB Fabrications
    replied
    George:
    Indeed I am doing better, I started chasing women and then out of the blind side one caught me. She sat down at the table with some friends and myself and her Blue eyes had me captivated for about 3 hours, the next day she invited me to dinner. Done deal I was hooked, and liking it!!!

Peace,
    Congratulations Paul. Sometimes life just takes us in the direction we need to go. Glad to hear all is well on your end.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    George:
    Indeed I am doing better, I started chasing women and then out of the blind side one caught me. She sat down at the table with some friends and myself and her Blue eyes had me captivated for about 3 hours, the next day she invited me to dinner. Done deal I was hooked, and liking it!!!

Peace,

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    replied
    Paul,

I figured you were doing better, but not that much better

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    I take this one very seriously as you guys can tell, the biggest reason is it is preventable! Why chance it, it just doesn't add up. I care deeply for my soon to be EX, but shall never speak to her again. I pray for her to be well, but I doubt it will be, melanoma is a viscious killer. I talk about not caring but I really do, the chemo screwed up her head pretty bad. I in turn am the only loser in the equation, unless she gets sick again, then she loses twice.

I truely love the new girlfriend, she is a genius, school teacher, gormet cook, and she loves me. Ding, Ding, Ding, I WIN!!!!

Leave a comment:

• squig
    replied
    i agree

put this article on the other side 3months at least ago cant agree more even if it saves one person its worth it

Leave a comment:

• calweld
    replied
    with Big uh EYES yea thats what I mean! If I gave the dimensions you wouldn't believe me!!!!!
    I saw the picture on the other thread, I can see what you're talking about.
    BTW, those aren't eyes . . .

Hope everything works out for the best

Leave a comment:

• chris2626
    replied
    Paul yeah I just saw that post very nice dude

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    Engloid:
    Good Idea, I tried something along those lines and it did nothing, I maybe just hit the wrong supplier who knows.

Chris:
    I posted a pic of my new gal in the girlfriend post!

Peace,

Leave a comment:

• Engloid
    replied
    If you guys want to email somebody and maybe get something done, try emailing Uvex and other eyewear makers. Maybe if they sponsored the show, with requirement that ALL persons wear safety glasses, it would make a difference in peoples' lives. Money talks, and if the guys at OCC get a nice sponsorship, I'm sure they'd start wearing glasses.

Leave a comment:

• chris2626
    replied
    sorry dude that sucks but big headlights I mean eyes are a good thing to

Leave a comment:

Working...
X