Protection for professionals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George:
    Indeed I am doing better, I started chasing women and then out of the blind side one caught me. She sat down at the table with some friends and myself and her Blue eyes had me captivated for about 3 hours, the next day she invited me to dinner. Done deal I was hooked, and liking it!!!

Peace,

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Seaman View Post
      George:
      Indeed I am doing better, I started chasing women and then out of the blind side one caught me. She sat down at the table with some friends and myself and her Blue eyes had me captivated for about 3 hours, the next day she invited me to dinner. Done deal I was hooked, and liking it!!!

Peace,
      Congratulations Paul. Sometimes life just takes us in the direction we need to go. Glad to hear all is well on your end.
      Dynasty 350DX
      Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
      MM 350P
      MM Passport Plus
      Spectrum 375 Extreme
      08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

Thanks Kevin

Comment

I see it like this.NO ONE TAKES SAFETY AS SERIOUS AS THEY SHOULD ESPECIALLY P.P.E BECAUSE of the tranining they recieved.theyved watched vets around them tack without a shield cut without goggles light the torch with a cig lighter,weld with short sleeves,no gloves wear sneakers on the job...not steel toes ETC. literaly do things to the contary of weld safety.
          And dont see the reprocussions of the neglet first hand.And when they do its usually to late. AND YES ITS LEADING THE UP AND COMING WELDERS IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.
          With proper tranining (schooling) they ought to of been taught the proper safety envolved with welding And to a great degree more than likely were.But once outside that controlled enviorment BAD HABITS CREEP IN.
          And it needs to stop. ME.... I TRY TO MAKE IT MY BUSSINESS TO COME BACK HOME THE WAY I LEFT IN THE MORNING.

Comment

I was hurt on a newspaper press oct 15 of 88, by a coworkers neglect. Safety isn't optional around me, thank you for the Posative reinforcement!

I truely enjoy welding, but stupid people scare the crap out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Seaman
              I was hurt on a newspaper press oct 15 of 88, by a coworkers neglect. Safety isn't optional around me, thank you for the Posative reinforcement!

I truely enjoy welding, but stupid people scare the crap out of me!
              Thry scare me too.
              And youre right SAFETY IS NEVER A OPTION.
              iTS PRIMARY AND PAROMOUNT WE ALL COULD USE MORE OF IT.
              ACTUALLY .. NO ROOM FOR COWBOYS IN THIS TRADE

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Seaman View Post
                The update on the cancer she survived and she left me for a 29 year old! That is ok I found another, better looking and smarter, with Big uh EYES yea thats what I mean! If I gave the dimensions you wouldn't believe me!!!!!
                I remember when all this was happening, I'm glad to hear things worked out good for you. I should have come over to hang out with you, maybe I could have found one of those "big eyed girls" too.
                To all who contribute to this board.
                My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
                Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
                Miller Syncrowave 250
                Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Comment

Working...
                X