No announcement yet.

Protection for professionals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no problem Paul. I think alot of people just think cancer no it won't happen to me i hear that alot

Comment

What I would like to know. Is where is Fed OSHA when these shows air? If that crap happened on a construction site, OSHA couldn’t write tickets fast enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Pile Buck View Post
        What I would like to know. Is where is Fed OSHA when these shows air? If that crap happened on a construction site, OSHA couldn’t write tickets fast enough!
        I've often wondered the same thing. Amazeing how they get away with it.
        To all who contribute to this board.
        My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
        Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
        Miller Syncrowave 250
        Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Comment

pro eh

do we really think these guys are pro? I think it might be good for TV but I
          don't think they are pro,It always seems like they're behind on the bike
          but always seem to get it done( very odd if you ask me)
          DODGE 1 TON 6.7
          PIPEPRO 304
          TO MANY TOOLS
          JUST WELDING IN CIRCLES
          rig welders are like wheelbarrows hard to push around
          and easily upset
          go flames go

Comment

Originally posted by pipeline Dan View Post
            So Dan what are you saying ? They’re bad fabricators, and can’t schedule sheet!

Comment

Originally posted by pipeline Dan View Post
              You guys are confusing ENTERTAINMENT ( American Chopper - Overhauling - **** My Ride - Trick My Truck ) with reality.

Ever see Overhauling? Where they sqoop in and 'steal' a car .... rebuild it and give it back? I don't know about you, but I am smart enough to know when a bogus cop comes to take a vehicle theft report.

It's all a ruse to insert anger and hostility into the show. The feigned "behind schedule" crap gives em an excuse to blow up from time to time and throw junk around.

It's like <cough> Professional <cough> Wrestling <cough> <cough><cough>.

I'd venture to say there are a lot of welders who watch wrestling!

Comment

The update on the cancer she survived and she left me for a 29 year old! That is ok I found another, better looking and smarter, with Big uh EYES yea thats what I mean! If I gave the dimensions you wouldn't believe me!!!!!

Comment

sorry dude that sucks but big headlights I mean eyes are a good thing to

Comment

If you guys want to email somebody and maybe get something done, try emailing Uvex and other eyewear makers. Maybe if they sponsored the show, with requirement that ALL persons wear safety glasses, it would make a difference in peoples' lives. Money talks, and if the guys at OCC get a nice sponsorship, I'm sure they'd start wearing glasses.

Comment

Engloid:
                      Good Idea, I tried something along those lines and it did nothing, I maybe just hit the wrong supplier who knows.

Chris:
                      I posted a pic of my new gal in the girlfriend post!

Peace,

Comment

Paul yeah I just saw that post very nice dude

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Seaman View Post
                          with Big uh EYES yea thats what I mean! If I gave the dimensions you wouldn't believe me!!!!!
                          I saw the picture on the other thread, I can see what you're talking about.
                          BTW, those aren't eyes . . .

Hope everything works out for the best

Comment

i agree

put this article on the other side 3months at least ago cant agree more even if it saves one person its worth it
                            smokin ana grinnin for 20 years
                            Owner MARKS MOBILE WELDING
                            trailblazer 302
                            hobart suitcase mig
                            miller 30a al spool gun
                            laramy plastic welder
                            brocco cutter
                            pipe beveler
                            all walter hand tools

Comment

I take this one very seriously as you guys can tell, the biggest reason is it is preventable! Why chance it, it just doesn't add up. I care deeply for my soon to be EX, but shall never speak to her again. I pray for her to be well, but I doubt it will be, melanoma is a viscious killer. I talk about not caring but I really do, the chemo screwed up her head pretty bad. I in turn am the only loser in the equation, unless she gets sick again, then she loses twice.

I truely love the new girlfriend, she is a genius, school teacher, gormet cook, and she loves me. Ding, Ding, Ding, I WIN!!!!

Comment

Paul,

I figured you were doing better, but not that much better
                                Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
                                Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
                                Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
                                Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Comment

Working...
                                X