Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AEA 200 LE when in weld mode the 120v outlet in low left conner dose not work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEA 200 LE when in weld mode the 120v outlet in low left conner dose not work.

I have a miller AEA 200 LE.the 120v power outlet on front panel low right don't when welder is in weld position the other 2 outlets work in power mode.can you help me. Thanks.
    Last edited by dminer; 01-03-2015, 08:54 PM. Reason: in weld mod the 120 outlet on front panel don't work.

If it is the 100 hz outlet designed to operate when welding, I had a similar problem which I was unaware of. I found the problem as the result of a no to erratic weld output. It ended up being a bad diode. I called Miller technical support and they walked me through a diagnosis process to find the bad diode. They were very helpful. I would suggest you do the same.

For me my output at the 100 hz (right) outlet was around 35 volts. I also had a secondary issue we identified which was charging of the battery at 16 volts when the unit was running. Not sure if this helps but I know they can help you if you give them a call.

Comment

Working...
    X