need to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to buy

OK need to buy a new machine my Sycrowave 180 ( 2009 ) is bad and i need to get a new machine and I'm looking at this machine
    PKG,SYNCROWAVE 210 (AUTO-LINE 120-240)TIG/MIG COMP 951616
    millermatic 251 has the spool gun i thought that i just buy the spool gun in the tig for having a 2nd one

yes ? no ? On the SYNCROWAVE 210

thanks Ken

Constant current machines, like a tig welder do not run spool guns. Not sure what you are referring to.

Comment

Apparently the new sync210 can...

http://m.cyberweld.com/misy210migco.html
      MillerMatic 251
      Maxstar 150 STH
      Cutmaster 42
      Victor Journeyman OA

A rockcrawler, er money pit, in progress...

Comment

I'd be fixing your 180, unless you have extra cash on for the 210. Your 251 with a Spoolmatic 30A will full fill all your Aluminum needs anyways cept for the light critical work of the 180. Not a big lover of the 100 series spool guns, nor of light dual purpose machines.

Comment

My Tig machine broke and I'm looking buy the Syncrowave 210 tig machine that is the Package deal with the spool gun I have the spool gun on my Mig machine now and works great . I was wanting to get in put on this machine pro's and con's I have had my board out 4 times to get it fix and it still does not work so I need to move on and get a machine that works

Comment

Well shoot, they keep coming out with new things. Sorry to question the spool gun hook up. With only 135A of output from the spool gun your not gonna do anything your 251 isn't already.

Comment

Id be looking at a dedicated tig machine like the diversion 180. Out of curiousity, is your exsisting 180 going to max power? This is not a board issue

Comment

Working...
              X