X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mjz6150
    replied
    Originally posted by cruizer View Post
    Just the name "Legend" tells me there is a throttle encoder on it. and its pooched (requires replacement)
    Where is the throttle encoder located at, whould that be that rubber round housing unit that the throttle pushes in and out of,anyway if i can see it i'll ask the miller mechanic here for the price, thx again very much appreciate your time.

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Just the name "Legend" tells me there is a throttle encoder on it. and its pooched (requires replacement)

Leave a comment:

• mjz6150
    replied
    Originally posted by mjz6150 View Post
    yah checked connections, it starts fine runs good just have power up issues w/ it/ I'll get the serial nmbr in the morning started to rain a little while ago, thx for your help.
    miller legend nt serial number is KH 368332

Leave a comment:

• mjz6150
    replied
    Originally posted by cruizer View Post
    Too many trailblazer styles, and if you called into tech support the first thing they will ask is for the serial#. We CST Miller techs on this site need that info as well, so both pull up the correct tech manual and correct electrical diagram from the tech only sites. Other wise we can't do quat.
    yah checked connections, it starts fine runs good just have power up issues w/ it/ I'll get the serial nmbr in the morning started to rain a little while ago, thx for your help.

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Too many trailblazer styles, and if you called into tech support the first thing they will ask is for the serial#. We CST Miller techs on this site need that info as well, so both pull up the correct tech manual and correct electrical diagram from the tech only sites. Other wise we can't do quat.

Leave a comment:

• MMW
    replied
    Model & serial # may help.

I assume you already checked all the electrical connections?

Leave a comment:

• mjz6150
    started a topic older trailblazer

older trailblazer

My trailblazer has 3200 hrs, I've changed most of the part's, thou lately the power up for welding sometimes has been finiky, sometimes it won't rev up when i strike an arc. Most of the time it run's fine thou after awhile it starts acting up, when i let it sit a minute or two it goes back to running fine, something w/ throttle advance or what! thx.
Working...
X