X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruizer
    replied
    Originally posted by weldercollector View Post
    Hello, I'm new to the forum and looking for a little help. I bought a thermal arc tw pulser about 5 yrs ago. when i picked it up the kid grabs the pulser off the welder and walks way while its still connected. I took it anyway. when i got home i found he had pulled the wires from the 8 pin connector off, inside the unit. I've searched the web, called thermal dynamics, hobart...ect. no wiring diagram.If anyone owns one, i am willing to pay if you can tell me the colors and what order they are in. it's the connector is inside the tw pulser flat 8 pin, other end plugs to the remote on the welder.please let me know, thank you
    Maybe, just #[email protected]! maybe, you gave us the Serial & code off the pulser it just might be easier for us to pull it up on a tech site. Why would ITW Hobart have the specs, seems kinda dumb, unless its a Hobart pulser. In which case your screwed.

Leave a comment:

• weldercollector
    started a topic any one own a TW PULSER?

any one own a TW PULSER?

Hello, I'm new to the forum and looking for a little help. I bought a thermal arc tw pulser about 5 yrs ago. when i picked it up the kid grabs the pulser off the welder and walks way while its still connected. I took it anyway. when i got home i found he had pulled the wires from the 8 pin connector off, inside the unit. I've searched the web, called thermal dynamics, hobart...ect. no wiring diagram.If anyone owns one, i am willing to pay if you can tell me the colors and what order they are in. it's the connector is inside the tw pulser flat 8 pin, other end plugs to the remote on the welder.please let me know, thank you
Working...
X