7018 vertical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7018 vertical

Tips for 3G welding test 22.5 degree bevel 1/2 in steel.

Start at the bottom and work your way up, Im going to take a leap and guess you can get a good paying job if you can pass the test, Since you haven't told us what problems your having I'm going to also assume you haven't welded yet, If that's the case and you think some one on here is going to tell you how to do it and you'll pass the test forget about it.

Don't let any one kid you, this is a tough test to pass if they do a bend test.

If you have a real question than maybe we can help.

Comment

Originally posted by Portable Welder View Post
      Start at the bottom and work your way up, Im going to take a leap and guess you can get a good paying job if you can pass the test, Since you haven't told us what problems your having I'm going to also assume you haven't welded yet, If that's the case and you think some one on here is going to tell you how to do it and you'll pass the test forget about it.

Don't let any one kid you, this is a tough test to pass if they do a bend test.

If you have a real question than maybe we can help.

Thanks, Portable. After being on this board for over ten years, this is the best reply I've seen yet. Hopefully the op sees the wisdom in what you said, I'm still rolling around laughing.

Even JtMcc or Pilebuck couldn't have done it better.
      Last edited by JSFAB; 11-11-2014, 05:34 PM.
      Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kblmdScflQU

Comment

no problems. and if you do pass the test, maybe the job will only require you to weld test plates together all day.

Comment

Just remember, a reasonable question would have gotten some more pointed advice.
            Jeff

Comment

Working...
            X