Spoolmatic 30A question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoolmatic 30A question?

I was wondering if I can connect my Miller Spoolmatic 30A gun to my Lincoln Pro Mig 175 and if so, how do I connect it?

Originally posted by gncmarine View Post
    I was wondering if I can connect my Miller Spoolmatic 30A gun to my Lincoln Pro Mig 175 and if so, how do I connect it?
    Yes and no, I have a universal adaptor, that i sell in Canada, you would still need a wc24. My kit was initially made for Lincoln engine driven welders to run the Miller 30a but found that it fits everything easily.

however I don't ship to the states any longer, so short answer is no, might be able to modify a psa2

Comment

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
      Yes and no, I have a universal adaptor, that i sell in Canada, you would still need a wc24. My kit was initially made for Lincoln engine driven welders to run the Miller 30a but found that it fits everything easily.

however I don't ship to the states any longer, so short answer is no, might be able to modify a psa2

Not trying to ride your butt Cruizer just curious, why don't you ship to the states?
      sigpic

Dynasty 200 DX
      Millermatic 350P
      30A Spoolgun
      Lincoln Pro Mig 140
      Hypertherm Powermax 30
      14" Rage Evolution dry saw
      40 ton press brake
      Evenheat Heat treat oven

1x42 / 4x48 belt grinder

Comment

Well I know it is a huge, expensive pain in the ass to ship things up there, so I would imagine it is the same shipping down here.

Comment

Its not worth it anyways IMO
          Simply not a big enuff machine for that big of a gun.
          I'm sure Lincoln has something for their welder that would be better suited.
          Like I said.....my opinion. No harshness intended

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
          Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
          MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
          Miller Dynasty 280 with AC independent expansion card
          Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
          Miller 30-A Spoolgun
          Miller WC-115-A
          Miller Spectrum 300
          Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
          Miller Digital Elite Titanium 9400

Comment

Lincoln (MK products) does make something for that machine, but like with all MK stuff, its a hit and miss. It is a pain to ship down to the states, just as its a pain to ship here. its the stupid border crap where everything is inspected x-rayed, opened and played with. Very iritating to say the least. I had a profitable remote business all over the states, untill the remotes started getting opened , then crushed as they contained a magnetic mount. Cables arrived but the control boxes never did. I ship to everywhere but the states now.

Comment

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
              Lincoln (MK products) does make something for that machine, but like with all MK stuff, its a hit and miss. It is a pain to ship down to the states, just as its a pain to ship here. its the stupid border crap where everything is inspected x-rayed, opened and played with. Very iritating to say the least. I had a profitable remote business all over the states, untill the remotes started getting opened , then crushed as they contained a magnetic mount. Cables arrived but the control boxes never did. I ship to everywhere but the states now.

Well I know how to solve that problem, it's easy, ship it to Mexico first. Then have a courier run it across the border. Nothing or no one is being stopped down here. Sh.t, ship it to Liberia Africa first and then redirected here, and I Guarantee you they will let enter the states!! dumb country. I understand Cruiser, makes no Da.mb Sense!
              Last edited by ja baudin; 11-09-2014, 05:58 AM.
              sigpic

Dynasty 200 DX
              Millermatic 350P
              30A Spoolgun
              Lincoln Pro Mig 140
              Hypertherm Powermax 30
              40 ton press brake
              Evenheat Heat treat oven

1x42 / 4x48 belt grinder

Comment

Spoolmatic 30A question?

Sure is!!! Last time went to Canada they welcomed me with open arms, come on over. Then returning I felt like a criminal trying to get back into my own country. Should of just stayed. Born here thought I was coming home haha. Next time I'll take your advise ba jaubin

Comment

Originally posted by ja baudin View Post
                  Well I know how to solve that problem, it's easy, ship it to Mexico first. Then have a courier run it across the border. Nothing or no one is being stopped down here. Sh.t, ship it to Liberia Africa first and then redirected here, and I Guarantee you they will let enter the states!! dumb country. I understand Cruiser, makes no Da.mb Sense!
                  You are dead wrong about nothing being stopped there! Legitimate, profitable, documented, American business is held up at the border regularly!

Comment

Originally posted by walker View Post

You are dead wrong about nothing being stopped there! Legitimate, profitable, documented, American business is held up at the border regularly!

Roger that!!
                    sigpic

Dynasty 200 DX
                    Millermatic 350P
                    30A Spoolgun
                    Lincoln Pro Mig 140
                    Hypertherm Powermax 30
                    40 ton press brake
                    Evenheat Heat treat oven

1x42 / 4x48 belt grinder

Comment