No announcement yet.

Want to buy Miller dynasty 200dx today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy Miller dynasty 200dx today.

Looking to buy a miller dynasty 200dx I'm located in Florida,
    Currently a student so I can't buy bran new prices or I would have and miller's student discount program don't help much.
    Please let me know what you have and what your asking price is.

Looking to buy the package power unit, wires cables torch. Etc.
    I been looking everywhere high and low.
    727-753-8653
    Names Shane.

Shane you did not say what your budget is and welcome to the forum.
    Lincoln A/C 225
    Everlast PA200

Comment

Given that 6 year old non-functioning units routinely go for a grand and functioning used units go for near retail, you won't have much luck unless you find an owner with a gambling debt or drug problem, or one that's been separated from it's rightful owner.

80% of failures are from 20% of causes
      Never compromise your principles today in the name of furthering them in the future.
      "All I ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work." -Sgt. Bilko
      "We are generally better persuaded by reasons we discover ourselves than by those given to us by others." -Pascal
      "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." -Pascal

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybagger View Post
        Given that 6 year old non-functioning units routinely go for a grand and functioning used units go for near retail, you won't have much luck unless you find an owner with a gambling debt or drug problem, or one that's been separated from it's rightful owner.
        I second that! No one willing parts with a Dynasty. I have the 200DX. I am going to buy the 280DX next year. I'll keep the 200 air cooled as a traveler-the 280 water cooled as a shop machine.

If you find a Dynasty at a cheap price-it is either stolen, or there are major problems with it! They are the top of the line-and they are never cheap, even used!

Comment

There is a lady selling tungsten in volume I can't explain. People die. Last summer there was a guy had a pacemaker installed. Someone is going blind. On those occasions, the most sought after welder in the world comes up for sale. Being the first in line with cash in hand is unlikely. You might have better odds buying megabucks tickets then buying a new one with winnings. Or, bite the bullet, borrow the money, and buy a new one. I went with a 280DX, the purchase price hurt a while. I couldn't be happier!
          Dynasty 280DX
          Bobcat 250
          MM252
          Spool gun
          Twentieth Century 295
          Twentieth Century 295 AC
          Marquette spot welder
          Smith torches

Comment

Originally posted by WillieB View Post
            There is a lady selling tungsten in volume I can't explain. People die. Last summer there was a guy had a pacemaker installed. Someone is going blind. On those occasions, the most sought after welder in the world comes up for sale. Being the first in line with cash in hand is unlikely. You might have better odds buying megabucks tickets then buying a new one with winnings. Or, bite the bullet, borrow the money, and buy a new one. I went with a 280DX, the purchase price hurt a while. I couldn't be happier!
            Willie..?? you OK..???? Apocalyptic...???

anyhow I bought my Dynasty's new also....several years ago

and am still very pleased....

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
            Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
            Dynasty 200DX
            Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
            Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Yeah, I'm OK. These days the only people who don't want a bargain price on a Dynasty are the ones who already have one. Once you figure out you can't live without one, get it over with and move on. Waiting for a bargain might take forever.
              Dynasty 280DX
              Bobcat 250
              MM252
              Spool gun
              Twentieth Century 295
              Twentieth Century 295 AC
              Marquette spot welder
              Smith torches

Comment

Originally posted by WillieB View Post
                Yeah, I'm OK. These days the only people who don't want a bargain price on a Dynasty are the ones who already have one. Once you figure out you can't live without one, get it over with and move on. Waiting for a bargain might take forever.
                Yes buying new sounds more expensive .... but... is it really??

New you get the latest version with the most current refinements..

and the added protection of the warrantee.....

Buying used can be a crap shoot... you might get a winner... or..

you might end up with a burned up dog.... and your money wasted with no recourse...
                Last edited by H80N; 10-27-2014, 09:33 AM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
                Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                Dynasty 200DX
                Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
                Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Working...
                X