i would like to say hi read and give me your openion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i would like to say hi read and give me your openion

i bought my weldppro ls 160 p a 3 in 1 machine from simon personaly. i read and right on a 6th grade level this is important fact in my story. i lost my left eye in 1998 today 10-15-98 is the date of the axadent and i was looking for things i can do with no dept perseption. i wanted to feel normal again and be able to do something. i wasn't very good with the internet. i bought my machine in the year 2002 by cerdet card i need to say off the top of my head in earlyer posts i though it was 2000 but asked my wife and her dad had his stroke it was in 2003 so my machine was bought in noverber of 2002. i was sent 2 differant machins and were damaged or 1 didn't work i don't remember. the third one had dent in the case a bad soniloid valve this time i was talking to simon about every other day, i wanted to play with my new toy so he sent me a new solonid valve and i installed it. i could not get the plasma cutter to work talked to simon almost every day i "must be doing something wrong". no book or manual nothing, i asked him to e mail the set ups (what settings to use plasma cutter, tig stick) i needed to know how to set machine for differant funtions, simon always said were working on a book. he would say read on the foram again i don't read or spell well and he knew that. i would call simon and he always made me feel like i was doing something wrong but and the machine was bench tested before leaving the building "its not the machine" simon said. would not give me the begining settings for the differant functions . my wife and i had to go to texes, her dad had a stroke we stayed for the hole month of january there. simon never offered to let me send machine back still in waranty, i dropped the the ball and waranty ran out i should have never quit calling an insisted to get one that works. trying to get to work the big 100 watt resister burnt up i tryed to get a new 1 from simom replace it but i used it wrong and i burnt it up. flash to year 2014 still can't read, spell talked to simon and found out i am on my own. we argued and he made statments like "Unfortunately, this was a first production machine and the factory purchased from went under. However, we can try to get you parts we have in stock" simon wrote, i wrote all i want is the scmo and wireing digrams but the factory had closed 10-19-14 to find out the factory didn't close "They did, but they opened another factory in Najin City. I think different owners or something, but same machines coming out of there. We no longer deal with them, but were able to contact them by email" the change to the only change happened to the factory is in 2007 they added nijin city to there name. so i ask and simin whats going on and "They did, but they opened another factory in Najin City. I think different owners or something, but same machines coming out of there. We no longer deal with them, but were able to contact them by email". still no drawings for me they tryed sales conversion (that when it would take more to fix machine than by a new 1. in conclusion longevity (simon) blue me off and made me fell like i can't do anything right what would you do hope you understand thanks, john please forward this e mail all over the foram i wan't to know from the group what they would you do? i posted this on longevity's web site and got kicked off for telling the truth

What brand of machine is this..??? Longevity..??

and who is Simon..??

Chinese welder?? they have a scary reputation...

here is an old thread on them... there have been several..

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...hinese+welders

Sounds like you have gotten the royal runaround... sorry to hear it..
    Last edited by H80N; 10-15-2014, 02:51 PM.

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Should of bought a miller
      Miller Bobcat 225NT onan
      Millermatic 211
      Spoolmate 100
      (Retapped to fit regular mig tips)
      Work better & less parts to stock.
      Miller 130xp
      T/A Dragster 85 (portability 11 pounds)
      Oxygen/Acetylene torch set 50'
      2. 4-1/2" grinders
      1. 9" grinder
      14" Makita chop saw
      1/2" Aircat impact gun 900#

Comment

Huh, are we supposed to know "Simon", anyways, zero idea as to what your asking, Instead of the whole woe is me angle, maybe just come out and say that your Weldpro160 has wet the bed, and basically tell us whats wrong with it.

Comment

Simon is the CEO of Longevity. This is not the first such similar story that I have heard. It's too bad when people buy the wrong welding machine, spend their money in good faith and discover that they have no support. The OP here should dump his Longevity and buy something else, preferably a Miller or Lincoln.

That's why I stick to American made welding equipment with name brands.
          Miller Syncrowave 200
          Milermatic 252
          Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"

Comment

just a reply to one of you

"woe is me angle" it took me 2 hours to right that every thing you do takes you 15 min its takes me 4 times the time to fight an injustice by work do you make fun of 1 legged people i know i bought a **** machine i also own a millermatic 210 w spool gun never had a problem check out there longevitys web forum an email the ceo simon katz and tell him your words not mine the poor quatity machine they make

Comment

im not trying to be harsh....

Originally posted by johncalbers View Post
              "woe is me angle" it took me 2 hours to right that every thing you do takes you 15 min its takes me 4 times the time to fight an injustice by work do you make fun of 1 legged people i know i bought a **** machine i also own a millermatic 210 w spool gun never had a problem check out there longevitys web forum an email the ceo simon katz and tell him your words not mine the poor quatity machine they make
              I highly suggest you take some sort of english and grammer classes. This will help you more in life than a thosand miller welders. How can you expect to do anything in this world if you struggle to communciate simple dialogue?
              Kevin
              Lincoln ranger 305g x2
              Ln25
              Miller spectrum 625
              Miller 30a spoolgun
              Wc115a
              Lincoln 210mp
              F550 imt service truck

Comment

I don't care if you look like a 8 legged spider, all I asked, was the machine and problems with it, being a tech all, thats what I do. Trying to figure out your grammer is a nightmare all by itself.

Remember though this is a Miller site, So bringing up a non Miller, especially a Longevity junk machine, has its down sides.

My son is in 5th grade and reads and write short stories , His grammer is better than mine....

Comment

Even using the spell checker helps.... no excuse!
                  Glen
                  Miller Dynasty 200DX - Millermatic 350P - Hypertherm Powermax 45 - Hobart Handler 150

Comment

i wrote all i want is the scmo and wireing digrams but the factory had closed 10-19-14
                    You do realize that's in the future, right?

80% of failures are from 20% of causes
                    Never compromise your principles today in the name of furthering them in the future.
                    "All I ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work." -Sgt. Bilko
                    "We are generally better persuaded by reasons we discover ourselves than by those given to us by others." -Pascal
                    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." -Pascal

Comment

thanks for telling me how to read and right

all cured now spell check never thought of that i am 57 years old and did summer school for my first 8 years of school special reading classes then at 14 years old i got to start working at my parents chemical plant how many of you got picked up after school and went to work till 6, 7 o'clock at night no worry about home work full time in the summer 40 hours / week i don't want your pitty its just how it is, and makes it very hard to comepeat in this world i will quit your forum if thats what you want. voe rehab in missouri would not send me to any training so i will just will give up on life

Comment

Originally posted by johncalbers View Post
                        all cured now spell check never thought of that i am 57 years old and did summer school for my first 8 years of school special reading classes then at 14 years old i got to start working at my parents chemical plant how many of you got picked up after school and went to work till 6, 7 o'clock at night no worry about home work full time in the summer 40 hours / week i don't want your pitty its just how it is, and makes it very hard to comepeat in this world i will quit your forum if thats what you want. voe rehab in missouri would not send me to any training so i will just will give up on life
                        There are many free places to access help for reading and writing. The local churches, state agencys, or local volunteers. No one here is wanting you to quit the forum, we are trying to help you.
                        Lincoln ranger 305g x2
                        Ln25
                        Miller spectrum 625
                        Miller 30a spoolgun
                        Wc115a
                        Lincoln 210mp
                        F550 imt service truck

Comment

i gave every one that is an english mager my phone number

no calls they know all about being LD or can't face the truth about it and learn more like i said e- mail the china welders like longevity and the others companys and tell them what you think about there products and please i want you all to go to my i want to build this boat and give advice on how ti get it started

Comment

You got a welder in 2002 which has already been replaced, but the one they replaced it with has issues and you want them to replace it again 12 years later...

but they didn't replace it and can't get parts for a 12 year old Chinese welder...

So you want us to start an email campaign telling them how bad they are... ?

And if we don't agree with you, you'll immediately accuse us of discriminating against you due to your illiteracy.

Helen Keller was born completely blind and completely deaf, yet she managed to read and write in less time than you've been sitting on that welder.

At 15, my mother quit school to get on a bus and leave the abject poverty and ignorance of the West Virginia coal fields in search of a better future. She lied about her age to obtain a factory job and worked a full shift 6 days a week, yet still had time to study reading and math to obtain her GED, alone in a strange, big city. It was important for her and she made sure it was important to me.

So let me be 100% crystal clear. I can only speak for myself. I never criticized your level of literacy. I pointed out that the date you gave for the factory closing was in the future. I wouldn't expect any manufacturer to replace an electrical device after 12 years.

That expectation is unreasonable. We can't help you with your other problems, either.
                            Last edited by Bodybagger; 10-17-2014, 09:18 AM. Reason: First one said some things that were not nice.

80% of failures are from 20% of causes
                            Never compromise your principles today in the name of furthering them in the future.
                            "All I ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work." -Sgt. Bilko
                            "We are generally better persuaded by reasons we discover ourselves than by those given to us by others." -Pascal
                            "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." -Pascal

Comment

get a new job if you don't have impathey for your clints

the way you said it was condasending just saying i think your date is wrong would be better. it sounds like you had a wide choise of job corers i only had a few whether i liked the job or not i had very few choises and it would be hard to be hennen keller she overcame a lot i never had a teacher that devoited even my mother that was an english teacher

Comment

Working...
                              X