Parts pricing ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts pricing ????

Where do I find the prices on part # for Miller?
    Are thy on thier web site?
    Looking for a price for #141 162
    14 pin male connector
    thanks
    Doug

DEA: product #141162 is $47.50. Now for my magic, so you can check this on your own. www.airgas.com enter your part number under the search window and click the bullet for part number and click search, bingo the number comes up with price and description. I am no computer genius so this explanation is as simple as I would need. Also my mm210 came from airgas. Hope this helps. Weld Well.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Your welcome, but remember you gotta pass it on. Weld Well

Comment

Hi
          am gonna try to cross reference that part to it's cannon or amphenol equiv.... i need a bunch of em.. both male and female.. and at that price is a no go on the old pocketbook... anybody already done this??? would sure appreciate any info...
          thanks

Heiti

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
          Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
          Dynasty 200DX
          Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
          Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

I have been doing some checking into the 14 pin connector on miller and other welders. To begin with, it is called an Amphenol MS/Standard style connector. A couple of places show them online www.mouser.com is one and www.newark.com is another. They make this style of connector in either *** receptacle/plug. It appears that if you want to plug into a welder, you need a plug with pins as opposed to sockets. An 'S' or a 'P' in the part # is the clue. So this is the link to the page on mouser website http://www.mouser.com/catalog/616/1336.pdf The insert arrangement is called a 20-27. The price looks like about 29.00. Amphenol makes a myriad of styles and configurations as this page indicates.

I found on their website that they also list another p/n 654-MS3106A20-27P for $19.75, it is the standard duty type, not moisture resistant or vibration proof like the other one is for $29.00, which has the p/n 654-MS3106F20-27P. The only difference being the A or the F in the number. I hope this helps as I would like to have one to hookup old spoolguns or what have you. This is what I have found, I may be a mile off and assume no reponsibility for the accuracy of this information.

Comment

If you follow this link, it shows a better picture as to the differences in the styles ot this connector. http://www.newark.com/product-detail...121/72835.html

These guys list the plug for $21.00 as opposed to $29.00 from mouser. Perhaps the F style would be better as it has a strain relief on it. I hope this helps.
              RWG

Comment

DEA and H80N The contacts in these connectors are about 1/8" apart and there are 14 of them arranged in a circle about 7/8" in diameter. I'm not saying that it is difficult to solder the wires to these contacts, however it can be a delicate and tedious job. One must make absolutely sure they are connected in the right positions and should be certain there are no solder bridging etc between contacts. An ohmmeter is valuable in confirming that all connections are isolated from their neighbors. You don't want to roast anything in these wonderfully complex computer controlled welding machines and/or accessories. Good Luck.

RWG

Comment

Guys
                  these appear to be mil-c-5015 cpc (circular plastic connectors)
                  have a drawing of one that seems close from amp...

http://ecommas.tycoelectronics.com/c...&Part=213571-2

click on the binoculars in the view column...
                  the 20 indicates shell size the 14 indicates pin configuration... not sure about the 27 that newark indicates... this drawing shows the class of connector.. do not believe that we need reverse ***... on this type of connector pins are usually soldered or crimped "Before" insertion into shell.. so assembly will not be as bad as on the hermetic seal variety where the pins are molded in.. as soon as i get some time will measure and examine configuration...
                  thanks
                  Heiti

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
                  Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                  Dynasty 200DX
                  Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
                  Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

Comment

Thanks a bunch for the help.
                    I still don't know what I'm doing yet!
                    On the T/A foot controler is 2 watts& 10k ohms s/n D42609A188315
                    Has a small 7 pin conector The # on the connector is 1454 1PT06A 10-7PC
                    Thanks
                    DEA
                    Sorry my bad
                    I have the Thermadyde foot contro; not a thermal arc as I posted earlier
                    DEA

Comment

I also found some connectors at
                      www.ssccontrols.com

Comment

Working...
                      X