Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sledsports
    replied
    The difference between short circuit and spray is just different wire speeds, voltage settings with 90/10 vs. 75/25. I don't think it can actually go into a "spray mode" as it doesn't have different modes. Sounds like a kinked liner or something restricting the wire feed.

Leave a comment:

• Cgotto6
    replied
    What do you mean 6 and 60? What gas are you running?

Leave a comment:

• mbramble
    replied
    You might also check with the LWS that supplies/supports your school. They should be able to help, especially if the equipment is new - it was possibly bought through them. I know that the LWS that supplied the vo-tech school I recently graduated from provided great support for our equipment.

Leave a comment:

• ja baudin
    replied
    Try a reset on the machine, owners manual should illustrate how.

Leave a comment:

• allyjnew17
    started a topic Millermatic 252 problems

Millermatic 252 problems

I am a new welding teacher at a high school. I have all new miller in my lab and I was mainly taught on just the old millers with the 6 and 60 short circuit. I have gotten both of them to run short circuit for my student. The other day I had a student do something I have yet to figure it out what he did. One of the Millermatics won't go to short circuit any more. I can set it and it will run a few second on short and then switches right to spray. I have reset any possible timers that could of been on there. I am learning as I am going and could really use some ideas so I can get this one up and running so my students can use it.
Working...
X