X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duaneb55
    replied
    Glad to hear it's running.

For future reference, here's the Operator's Manual for it based on the post SN:
    http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o1303c_mil.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Bigdaddyjg
    replied
    Thank you I got it running and welding like a champ! Thanks to the both of you!

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Its a valid serial, though a 1981 machine. I don't remember when Miller started date stamping owners manuals, but probably not 1981.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigdaddyjg View Post
    Ok it's a millermatic 200 and serial # JB513915
    It does not like that number either...

Owner's Manual Search Results Model Name:MM200
    Serial Number: JB513915
    Sorry, the Model Name and Serial Number combination you entered did not return an Owner's Manual.
    Please verify your information and try again.
    Click Here for a New Search.
    Last edited by H80N; 09-16-2014, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bigdaddyjg
    replied
    **** folks ! Yes I'm a newbie with some welders that I acquired in a barter. I'm a mason by trade but want to build up on my welding and fabrication . Well I have a millermatic serial #JB513915 can't seem to locate any manuals or info on it, it's a white face model . I plug it in and it doesn't power up. I check the switch which is receiving power. But w no trouble shooting manual I'm lost?

Ok it's a millermatic 200 and serial # JB513915

Leave a comment:

• Bigdaddyjg
    replied
    Millermatic 200

Yes the front face cover is what and the serial #is JB513915 millermatic 200 states
    constent potential DC arc welding power source and wire control/ feeder system

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    **** folks ! Yes I'm a newbie with some welders that I acquired in a barter. I'm a mason by trade but want to build up on my welding and fabrication . Well I have a millermatic serial #JB513915 can't seem to locate any manuals or info on it, it's a white face model . I plug it in and it doesn't power up. I check the switch which is receiving power. But w no trouble shooting manual I'm lost?
    The serial number you posted does not seem to correspond to a manual on the lookup page... could you doublecheck the number there seems to be an error

http://www.millerwelds.com/service/ownersmanuals.php

and also tell us which Millermatic model you have... there are many
    Last edited by H80N; 09-16-2014, 05:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bigdaddyjg
    started a topic Millermatic won't power up

Millermatic won't power up

Working...
X