Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anticostiguide
    replied
    Cruizer I found when machine was built and I bought the machine. I will let you know how it turned out good or bad.....

Thanks for the knowledge you are more than helpful..
    Last edited by anticostiguide; 09-05-2014, 02:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• anticostiguide
    replied
    Snowbird thanks for the offer,not to many people would do that for a stranger...Too late my son was there and paid the seller,the machine looked great I enphasize " LOOKED".
    But I will PM you either way to let you know how I made out...

PS. I guided on Anticosti for 10 years.

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Born on May 17, 2006 250DX with Tig runner package, 230/460/575

Leave a comment:

• snowbird
    replied
    AG, napierville is about 2 hours round trip for me, toi industries are unknown to me, plastic co.?? this machine looks really clean.

I went to their website, they're in delson wich is even closer and i have to visit a customer in mercier wich is in the neighborghood. If i can help pm me.

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Somewhat over priced, but no problem with the internal vertical cooler.

Leave a comment:

• anticostiguide
    replied
    Here's the machine

Leave a comment:

• anticostiguide
    replied
    Originally posted by snowbird View Post
    Anticostiguide you are gambling big money there... may be you can find a member here who can at least give it a try and tell you his feelings about it.

and if he's a hunter or a fisherman with the name you have...lol.

If it was in montreal area i could help...but 7 hours from NB it seems not to be Mtl.

Take your time, the asked price is not a killer deal. good luck

edit: i don't hunt or fish
    Snow bird the machine is in Napierville QC just south of MTL......deal is pretty well done now, my son who studies in MTL is going to look at the machine tomorrow( he doesn't have a clue what welding is to tell you the truth) TPI industries does that ring a bell for you????

Leave a comment:

• anticostiguide
    replied
    Cruiser are you out there????????????????????

AG

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Cruizer..??

Originally posted by USMCPOP View Post
    I've heard the ones with the built-in cooler were prone to problems with the pump/motor. I assume these were the ones with the cooler hidden inside, not the one where the welder stacks on top of the cooler/cart.
    I would like to hear Cruizer's take on that... he would have the inside skinny...

Leave a comment:

• USMCPOP
    replied
    Originally posted by H80N View Post
    There were versions made with the cooler built in as well as ones that were separate...

http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o363q_mil.pdf
    I've heard the ones with the built-in cooler were prone to problems with the pump/motor. I assume these were the ones with the cooler hidden inside, not the one where the welder stacks on top of the cooler/cart.

Leave a comment:

• snowbird
    replied
    Anticostiguide you are gambling big money there... may be you can find a member here who can at least give it a try and tell you his feelings about it.

and if he's a hunter or a fisherman with the name you have...lol.

If it was in montreal area i could help...but 7 hours from NB it seems not to be Mtl.

Take your time, the asked price is not a killer deal. good luck

edit: i don't hunt or fish

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by anticostiguide View Post
    Hi again H I would like to thank you for your input and I'm going to try to buy the one with int.cooler and que sera sera.....will let you know when I get machine.....

AG
    Do not know which one that serial number belonged to....

but as you look at machines you can check their age by looking them up on this chart...

Good Luck.. PLS keep us posted...

Leave a comment:

• anticostiguide
    replied
    Hi again H I would like to thank you for your input and I'm going to try to buy the one with int.cooler and que sera sera.....will let you know when I get machine.....

AG

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by anticostiguide View Post
    H in the pics the machine is as new ,but I get your drift and my son lives(studies) where the seller lives and he's going to pay for the machine and examine it.But he don't have a clue about welding....

serial # LG180377L These intergrated machine H are they usally dependable in your opinion???

AG
    With that serial number the machine was built in the first half of 2006
    so it is an 8 year old machine....
    My feeling is that it is a bit overpriced...

I have not heard anything bad about the integrated version...

the whole Syncrowave family are excellent machines....

Leave a comment:

• anticostiguide
    replied
    H in the pics the machine is as new ,but I get your drift and my son lives(studies) where the seller lives and he's going to pay for the machine and examine it.But he don't have a clue about welding....

serial # LG180377L These intergrated machine H are they usally dependable in your opinion???

AG

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎