Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a sycrowave 250dx with an intergrated cooler

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is a sycrowave 250dx with an intergrated cooler

    A follow up on my previous post on 250DX, on one it's obvious it has the cooling system you see under the machine and the other says it has intergrated cooler but in pic I just see a regular 250dx....I'm I missing something!!!! Need help from miller experts.

    Thanks! AG

  • #2
    Originally posted by anticostiguide View Post
    A follow up on my previous post on 250DX, on one it's obvious it has the cooling system you see under the machine and the other says it has intergrated cooler but in pic I just see a regular 250dx....I'm I missing something!!!! Need help from miller experts.

    Thanks! AG
    There were versions made with the cooler built in as well as ones that were separate...

    http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o363q_mil.pdf
    .

    *******************************************
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

    “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

    Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

    My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

    TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by H80N View Post
      There were versions made with the cooler built in as well as ones that were separate...

      http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o363q_mil.pdf
      H80n if I send you a serial # of the machine with intergrated cooler and are these machine any good cause the seller would ship and save me 7 hours of driving on way . The one 7 hours away is a tigrunner from pics on kijiji (250dx tig runner)

      thanks for the help man really helpfull

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by anticostiguide View Post
        H80n if I send you a serial # of the machine with intergrated cooler and are these machine any good cause the seller would ship and save me 7 hours of driving on way . The one 7 hours away is a tigrunner from pics on kijiji (250dx tig runner)

        thanks for the help man really helpfull
        If you have the serial number....

        you can march it to the correct manual version here...

        http://www.millerwelds.com/service/l...&submit=Search

        I would always look at the machine in person and see it run under power...

        that is a lot of money to risk sight unseen...

        7 hours is a not a lot of driving compared to the chance of losing that much money...
        .

        *******************************************
        The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

        “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

        Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

        My Blue Stuff:
        Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
        Dynasty 200DX
        Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
        Millermatic 200

        TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

        Comment


        • #5
          H in the pics the machine is as new ,but I get your drift and my son lives(studies) where the seller lives and he's going to pay for the machine and examine it.But he don't have a clue about welding....




          serial # LG180377L These intergrated machine H are they usally dependable in your opinion???

          AG

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by anticostiguide View Post
            H in the pics the machine is as new ,but I get your drift and my son lives(studies) where the seller lives and he's going to pay for the machine and examine it.But he don't have a clue about welding....




            serial # LG180377L These intergrated machine H are they usally dependable in your opinion???

            AG
            With that serial number the machine was built in the first half of 2006
            so it is an 8 year old machine....
            My feeling is that it is a bit overpriced...

            I have not heard anything bad about the integrated version...

            the whole Syncrowave family are excellent machines....
            .

            *******************************************
            The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

            “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

            Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

            My Blue Stuff:
            Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
            Dynasty 200DX
            Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
            Millermatic 200

            TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi again H I would like to thank you for your input and I'm going to try to buy the one with int.cooler and que sera sera.....will let you know when I get machine.....


              AG

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by anticostiguide View Post
                Hi again H I would like to thank you for your input and I'm going to try to buy the one with int.cooler and que sera sera.....will let you know when I get machine.....


                AG
                Do not know which one that serial number belonged to....

                but as you look at machines you can check their age by looking them up on this chart...

                http://www.millerwelds.com/service/s...reference.html

                Good Luck.. PLS keep us posted...
                .

                *******************************************
                The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

                “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

                Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

                My Blue Stuff:
                Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                Dynasty 200DX
                Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
                Millermatic 200

                TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

                Comment


                • #9
                  Anticostiguide you are gambling big money there... may be you can find a member here who can at least give it a try and tell you his feelings about it.

                  and if he's a hunter or a fisherman with the name you have...lol.

                  If it was in montreal area i could help...but 7 hours from NB it seems not to be Mtl.

                  Take your time, the asked price is not a killer deal. good luck

                  edit: i don't hunt or fish

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by H80N View Post
                    There were versions made with the cooler built in as well as ones that were separate...

                    http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o363q_mil.pdf
                    I've heard the ones with the built-in cooler were prone to problems with the pump/motor. I assume these were the ones with the cooler hidden inside, not the one where the welder stacks on top of the cooler/cart.
                    Miller stuff:
                    Dialarc 250 (1974)
                    Syncrowave 250 (1992)
                    Spot welder (Dayton badged)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cruizer..??

                      Originally posted by USMCPOP View Post
                      I've heard the ones with the built-in cooler were prone to problems with the pump/motor. I assume these were the ones with the cooler hidden inside, not the one where the welder stacks on top of the cooler/cart.
                      I would like to hear Cruizer's take on that... he would have the inside skinny...
                      .

                      *******************************************
                      The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

                      “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

                      Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

                      My Blue Stuff:
                      Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
                      Dynasty 200DX
                      Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
                      Millermatic 200

                      TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam w/ PowerMax-1000

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cruiser are you out there????????????????????

                        AG

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by snowbird View Post
                          Anticostiguide you are gambling big money there... may be you can find a member here who can at least give it a try and tell you his feelings about it.

                          and if he's a hunter or a fisherman with the name you have...lol.

                          If it was in montreal area i could help...but 7 hours from NB it seems not to be Mtl.

                          Take your time, the asked price is not a killer deal. good luck

                          edit: i don't hunt or fish
                          Snow bird the machine is in Napierville QC just south of MTL......deal is pretty well done now, my son who studies in MTL is going to look at the machine tomorrow( he doesn't have a clue what welding is to tell you the truth) TPI industries does that ring a bell for you????

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Here's the machine
                            http://www.lespac.com/napierville/ou...&requester=SCH

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Somewhat over priced, but no problem with the internal vertical cooler.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X