X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Weld This For Me?
    replied
    Originally posted by bertil View Post
    How do I find the location of the serial number on an old miller welder?
    Pictures will help a lot. The serial number may be stamped in the bottom of the front panel depending on how old it is.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Please post some pics....

especially front panel....

quite likely we could narrow down the ID visually....

Leave a comment:

• Aeronca41
    replied
    Originally posted by bertil View Post
    The control panel has completely faded from the sun here in Nevada. I can get it started (it starts easy). I just cannot adjust any thing as there are no markings on the control panel. The ignition switch was froze up I jumped that and started the engine. I am sure I can follow the wires and make sure they are OK, but I do not know what the various switches and controls are for. HELP
    I'm a newbie here and there are guys who can be more helpful-but I'll try. You are asking about the serial number--do you know what model it is? If you know the model, the miller website has an option to find a manual that would at least give you a picture that should be close for the control panel. Also, Miller phone support is excellent. tel:920-734-9821. Give them a call.

Leave a comment:

• bertil
    started a topic old but good miller welder

old but good miller welder

The control panel has completely faded from the sun here in Nevada. I can get it started (it starts easy). I just cannot adjust any thing as there are no markings on the control panel. The ignition switch was froze up I jumped that and started the engine. I am sure I can follow the wires and make sure they are OK, but I do not know what the various switches and controls are for. HELP
Working...
X